Raccoon attempts to rob woman in kayak

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/02/raccoon-attempts-to-rob-woman.html

10 Likes

Trash panda smash and grab?

:panda_face:

17 Likes

Snacks, it’s all 'bout the SNACKS!

12 Likes

2017metaphor.gif

11 Likes

23 Likes

Nice move with quick short whack. I would have been tempted to go for the slap-shot, but he might have gotten away during the wind-up.

12 Likes

I’m gonna need a few things… and I need that guy’s leg too…

16 Likes

The bandit mask is a dead give-away folks. Raccoons are natural born thieves and miscreants.

18 Likes

Fake News: she’s not in anything (other than the water) and that’s not a kayak…
Was rooting for the li’ bandit.

11 Likes

then she said in her best Riddik (vin Diesel) voice

“did not know who he was fuck’n with”

4 Likes

He’s just looking for tape to put over the death button. Not a single person seems to have tape around here.

7 Likes

Came here to say the same. Paddle board a kayak is not.

5 Likes

Man, the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie looks kinda lame.

32 Likes

14 Likes

Trash pandas look adorable but they are little assholes.

They have broken into my house to steal food, when they mate/fight it sounds like demon banshees and they even killed a neighbour’s cat in a fight.

5 Likes

I grew up with a “pet” one… Mom gave her away after ~3-4 years because she (raccoon) was too much of an asshole (tearing up the screen door for the 2nd/3rd time because she wanted in the house was the final straw).

5 Likes

9 Likes

There was a raccoon in the video? Really?

2 Likes

This is why we need a wall and better border control! They send us their racoons! … and I’m sure a few nice animals too.

5 Likes

It was an honest mistake. Racoon’s can’t tell the difference between kayaks and paddle boards. if you guys want snacks you are going to have to hire better henchmen to pull off your heists.

5 Likes