Racist plays loud monkey sounds and recorded slurs to harass Black neighbors

He finds ways to stay under the law," Martinez said. “He can’t be wrong in the eyes of the law. He doesn’t care about the morals.”

A) They aren’t trying hard enough - and clearly do not want to
B) There are many, many passive aggressive reactions that would make his life hell, too, that would also be within the law. Time to get creative. ETA @Dabidoh has the right idea.

10 Likes

But, be on guard for when the racist thinks that he’s losing the war of passive aggressions, and ups it to property damage or worse.

15 Likes

Yeah. Sigh. But at least it is then clearly something the law should deal with (emphasis on ‘should’, given the context).

5 Likes

Or host the Linda Lindas for a block party.

16 Likes

“Okay, new human, you get just one life to experience as much as the world has to offer. How are you going to spend it?”
“I’m going to use all my time and energy making everyone else’s lives measurably worse.”
“Are…Are you sure? You only get one shot at this, you sure you don’t want to just focus on doing fun things for yourself?”
“Torturing people is fun.”
“We’ve got another psychopath over here!”

13 Likes

Yes, wasn’t there a multiple murder recently because of neighbors fighting?

Season 2 Good Luck GIF

5 Likes

EMP the shithead’s entire property.

19 Likes

You read my mind.

9 Likes

I would like to see the mayor’s neighbors pull this shit - bet that would get shut down pretty damn quick.

This A-hole needs a little Cuba-syndrome high power RF brain jamming.

3 Likes

This made me wonder if the municipality has a noise ordinance, and if not, what it takes to get one put on the books… :thinking:

8 Likes

If we’re being honest, I see this happen with regulars here too. To a lesser extent of course.

Nah the easiest thing is to basically do what they’re already doing. Doxx him, it’ll make his employer get hit by angry customers, he’ll be shamed on the news, etc. The more visible and public it becomes his actions will have bigger repercussions

10 Likes

Don’t bother calling the cops.
Call the SPCA about escaped wild animals… maybe the local news, too.

No surprise, there.
Since the ‘authorities’ are ‘powerless’, time to fight fire with fire…
He’s got strobes. Focus strobes on his windows when his strobes activate.
Obnoxious music? Time for some Scandinavian Death Metal & directional speakers.
External cameras can be blinded. Monkey noises? Respond with recordings of laughter.
Etc.
Oh, and doxx the bastard.

7 Likes

Indeed. Woe to any neighbor who tries this nextdoor to clever and stubborn people.

1 Like

Here’s the “privileged as fuck” version of this.

1 Like

No. Not really. This rich people story seems to be about feuding privileged neighbors. The post here is about a racist harassing his Black neighbors.

9 Likes

Rent a backhoe and rip that fucker’s electrical line out of his property.

2 Likes

Since law enforcement seems useless here, it would be great if we could get her on the case:

Remember how she made the bigoted grocer cry? :heart_eyes:
I wish the same kind of misery on these racist assholes.
And then some.

10 Likes

Oh, Amelie; I had forgotten how secretly formidable she was…

10 Likes

The Federal Bench may have neutered this type of claim since 2011, but the Fair Housing Act of 1968 has a section for dealing with racist neighbors. Similar grounds for state litigation may exist.

Now, whether this family can afford to bring suit is another question.

3 Likes