Racist rant at In-N-Out Burger lands Colorado man in jail

There are a number of mitigating factors in any situation (people didn’t notice, were previous victims of violent bullies, etc), and it’s hard to fully assess the situation, even when present. But overall I agree with you. These shitheels have always been around, but there’s statistical evidence that something in the past few years has dropped the veil of civility and allowed them to believe that people generally agree with them, there will be no consequences (and they’re usually right) and that they’re somehow representatives of “real” America doing their patriotic duty.

Nazis weren’t defeated by “going higher”, they were defeated by having their ideology publicly dismantled and getting punched in the teeth. People need to step up in these situations and in a lot of other videos you can clearly see them doing fuck all. Time to push back.

11 Likes

Between In n Out and Whataburger i would always prefer the former. I like Whataburger’s Patty melt and that’s about it, but it all comes down to people’s preferences

3 Likes

The MF who said that had plot armor against being killed, and even if he was hit, a time-traveling spaceship would arrive in the nick of time to patch him up.

3 Likes

Trumthing?

3 Likes

Symptom not cause.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.