Ralph Peters calls President Obama a "total pussy" on TV

Booeymonger’s popular “Obama Burger,” a weekly special at the Washington, D.C., restaurant since the 2008 election, is made with a quarter-pound of Angus beef and topped with bacon, provolone cheese, caramelized onions, Russian dressing, lettuce and tomato.

3 Likes

Yeah, well, he’s a secret Muslim. he’s gotta maintain his cover

2 Likes

Apparently Fox News swiftly laid the law down. The contributor has been suspended for 2 weeks, I cannot think of a more suiting punishment than a light slap on the wrist.

3 Likes

So, wait - he’s both a Muslim trying to turn the country to Sharia law and, at the same time, has no real power but is a puppet with someone else pulling the strings?? If he’s really a puppet, I am not sure we should care whether or not he’s a Muslim (hint: he’s not)

12 Likes

Booeymonger is still open? Holy moly, I remember them from my teen years… good burgers! I figured they got turned into an Applebee’s decades ago.

4 Likes

I was wondering the other day – what % of languages turn words for genitals into insults? It just seems odd. Most people (ok non-Catholics) love their genitals, and possibly someone elses, and maybe hold a specific gender’s genitals in high regard. But then we call people dicks and pussies and worse. I don’t want to google too much for this, and my only data point are Spanish and English. Is it the same in Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Norwegian, etc?

1 Like

oohhh, love me some booeymonger. Then gotta sneak upstairs to the Jennifer cinema to catch the matinee.

1 Like

You can add Russian as another data point.

And Swedish.

“pussylicker” is a common one.

German, too.

The whole joke of this kind of GOP behavior is that Obama has done an excellent job at keeping the U.S.'s catastrophic wars going. He has set records for drone bombings and prosecuting whistleblowers that should make any GOPer proud, except they’re too hung up on him being black.

3 Likes

Me-ow!

8 Likes

So this guy is old enough to be grey and balding and he is still projecting his conflicting desires for a violent and dominant; but reassuring, father figure on the office of the president?

Aside from how screwed up that is, has this guy been hiding under a rock somewhere during the repeated demonstrations that “Don’t step in the sand trap, dumbass” is about the best available advice on middle eastern foreign policy?

We only have our current problems because we wanted to be seen reacting and doing something last time.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Probably Dan Savage. He’s emphasized many times on his podcasts— often while correcting callers and guests —that pussies are strong and muscular and yes, can take a pounding. His proposed alternative is “scrotum”, which he uses quite often as a put-down, regardless of the intended target’s gender.

9 Likes

honest to god thought turkeys could fly! :smile:

2 Likes

well… aren’t you a pussy?

2 Likes

In Hebrew it’s “dick in your eye,” which frankly makes more sense.

2 Likes

Yeah, go bomb someone Obama. Or, well, bomb them more. Just vent some violent aggression to make us feel better.

3 Likes

Wow that was some of the most insightful commentary I have ever seen by the intellectuals on faux

1 Like