Trump on Cruz: "Pussy"

[Read the post]

1 Like

Are we sure Rubio’s the only robot? This one seems to be programed to blather nothing but what reasonable people would take offense to.

14 Likes

Trump’s too classy to say it himself, but he’s fine with repeating it after somebody else says it.

14 Likes

Trump is what happens when the comment section of the internet becomes sentient.

39 Likes

So is he a bot, or is he like the grey-goo episode of Star Trek TNG?

2 Likes

That would also be true of Samantha Bee’s new show, which premeired lastnight, and which caused me to convulse with laughter more than was reasonable. Go find it. It’s remarkable.

4 Likes

OK, somebody needs a language lesson.

Pussies are awesome.

Ted Cruz is awful.

Know the difference, and you can avoid this kind of embarrassing mistake, Mr. Trump.

37 Likes

Wasn’t it Joan Rivers who said that given the amount of pounding vaginas take being called “pussy” should be a compliment?

I would look it up but I fear the results that searching for “Joan Rivers” and “vagina” will bring back.

15 Likes

Indeed

There was an episode of the Original Series where the crew found a whole planet of him.

22 Likes

Let’s not gloss over the context. Trump thinks torture is ok for anyone suspected of being a terrorist.
Torture is a crime. According to the CIA ‘Torture is a crime and those responsible must be brought to justice’. Trump supports crime.

15 Likes

5 Likes

That was attributed to Betty White, but she denies it.

5 Likes

I think everyone is missing a really important issue, and that is that Barack Obama knows exactly what he is doing.

30 Likes

I think everyone is missing a really important issue, and that is that “Trump” knows exactly what he is doing.

7 Likes

That concept actually fits disturbingly well, you may be onto something there…

1 Like

That’s the scary thing, isn’t it? He’s not an idiot, but he plays one on TV. He says things that sound incredibly racist, and the racists love him for it. The smarter supporters say, no, really, this is what he meant; besides, we have bigger fish to fry than Political Correctness.

Over the years Political Correctness is a term I’ve come to hate. Back in the 90s, it was used to make fun of initiatives like calling disabled people Differently Abled and so on; nowadays, it sure seems like it’s used by people who want to use racial slurs in public without getting glared at for being a boorish asshole.

As a side note, if someone had found out that the Obama campaign had ever gotten $250 from a Black Panther, the right-wing would lose their minds. When Trump gets $250 from a white supremacist, hey, what the fuck, why are we still talking about this loser, why is this relevant?

17 Likes

One of the terms I’ve come to appreciate is, when you want to imply someone is weak, feeble, and can’t take punishment, call them a scrotum. Vaginas can take a lot of punishment. A scrotum, though, freaks out if you flick it or sit on it or look at it funny and shuts down the whole body.

Don’t say someone’s a pussy to imply that they’re weak. Say they’re a scrotum.

Of course, if you’re going to say someone’s weak for you know, not wanting to torture people who maybe could potentially be terrorists or so that one guy said, you’re an ignorant asshole, but that’s never stopped the Republicans before.

14 Likes

water is also notably wet

5 Likes

Honestly, I’m surprised that Ted Cruz doesn’t support torturing terrorists.

8 Likes