Rand Paul aide licks blogger's camera lens

[Read the post]

Grody.

To the max.

1 Like

My skin crawls at the thought of being that close to the randroid’s ■■■■■, probing, tentacle; lolling obscenely through its likely-permanent smirk…

We can only be glad that glass is impermeable and inert with respect to most biological fluids.

2 Likes

Pretty sure the aide now owns the camera, if I recall my 3rd Grade Playground Law class correctly.

19 Likes

“Your honor, it looked like a boot.”

16 Likes

Awwww, c’mon . . . he just wanted the scene to have that classic Vaseline-on-the-lens “soft focus” effect. . . you know, like old Penthouse centerfolds from the 70’s.

1 Like

Reminder to self: Don’t buy any used lens on Ebay for a while!

I’m sure that after getting Rand’s hair ready for the stage, licking anything else is just a palate cleanser.

5 Likes

This is a chilling reminder to practice safe lens.

2 Likes

expugnatione lingua?

1 Like

I guess libertarians don’t believe their right to swing their tongue ends where the other man’s camera begins.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t a short forward thrust by the photographer, out of disgust of course, create a dental emergency? You know, teach creepy dude a lesson?

1 Like

these lines are, apparently, more subtle than they appear to the uninitiated: https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20130210/01422321932/ron-paul-un-hater-asks-un-to-take-ronpaulcom-forcefully-ron-pauls-biggest-supporters.shtml

2 Likes

I…I took this to a dark place. What a revolting development.

3 Likes

The conspiracy theorists are right, the lizard people are trying to rule us - but what they don’t know is that Rand Paul is the lizard people’s shill.

I see a massive opportunity for people filming Rand Paul speeches to have a little fun with cameras with a wee bit of LSD dried on the lens…

4 Likes

GOP mating ritual, in the classic sense.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.