Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine severely beaten at Florida gym — right after Def Leppard drummer attacked at Florida hotel

There is that whole history of statutory rape and racketeering convictions. Regularly being in circles that perform group violence on others tends to bring on related problems. It ain’t his first rodeo of the sort, either.

There’s a difference between “He deserved it” and “He sure has a bad habit of getting himself in situations that turn out this way.” It’s like “Man who works as a rodeo clown gored by bull”. Not cheering the bull, but also not at all surprised.

Edit: as said above, would not at all be surprised that there’s an interesting story behind 69’s current beating.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t be too difficult to ID the attackers in the locker room. Don’t all gym patrons have to swipe their membership card or show ID?

He also has a reputation as a snitch which doesn’t go over too well in certain circles.

It was a LA Fitness at a Florida strip mall, it’s not like it was Fort Knox. Someone could have easily snuck in through the back (or had someone let them in), or they could have just rushed past the front entrance.

5 Likes

In a gym? I thought this particular scumbag was supposed to be in prison for sexual assault on a minor. What is he doing walking free?

He talked and handed over bigger fish…

4 Likes

THIS is the context I was looking for thanks! I appreciate not having to enter that into a search engine.

6 Likes

From what I’ve heard, Mr 69 was most likely beaten for his testimony against the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.