Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine severely beaten at Florida gym — right after Def Leppard drummer attacked at Florida hotel

Originally published at: Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine severely beaten at Florida gym — right after Def Leppard drummer attacked at Florida hotel | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Florida sounds like the real-life world of The Last of Us.

7 Likes

I’ll concede that some Floridians are probably full of yeast squeezings while doing Florida things; but that’s as far as you can safely blame fungi for the problem.

11 Likes

No sympathy for 69, he knows how the saying goes. I do feel bad for the drummer from def leopard, he’s only got one arm… gotta be hard to catch yourself if you fall.

7 Likes

So why in your estimation does Tekashi 6ix9ine deserve to be badly beaten?

6 Likes

I didn’t say he deserved it, I said I have no sympathy.

7 Likes

So who on Earth did Allen snitch on?

4 Likes

Well, you would say that, wouldn’t you Mr.@fuzzyfungus?

10 Likes

Me neither.

18 Likes

The rap attack sounds like a targeted and intentional lesson for past actions.

The rock attack sounds like Florida on a Tuesday.

10 Likes

Yeah, this doesn’t seem like a Florida thing. Seems more like a “a lot of assholes exist” thing.

3 Likes

As I understand it, 6ix9nine has a lot of enemies out there so this isn’t super shocking someone attacked him.

As for the Def Leppard guy, sounds like a random Florida man moment! Or since it was Spring Break, a tourist trying too hard to blend in! And yeah, he only has arm, so way to be a total fucking asshole.

6 Likes

…in Florida

3 Likes

That’s what I’m wondering… it’s possible that this is a pattern of attacking famous musicians, but it could be that Tekashi’s beat down was for something he did?

I think I was confused… but now I’m not.

10 Likes

I mean ok Tekashi 6ix9ine probably had it coming, but what kind of monster would beat up Rick Allen? Hasn’t he already been through enough?

8 Likes

Granted, I haven’t looked very hard, but being annoyed with another driver, crashing and severing his own arm is pretty much the most irresponsibility I can dig up on him.

And he’s even taken that experience and parlayed it into a charity. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

That was my first thought, exactly:

Florida or not, ‘Six Nine’ (I am not spelling that ignorant shit out) has done a fair amount of dirt and fucked quite a few people over, to the point that I’m actually surprised to hear that he’s still breathing.

I have genuine sympathy for Rick Allen, though.

22 Likes

Indeed. I’m sure he’s a nice dude and doesn’t deserve to get a beat down…

13 Likes

Indeed. Not to defend his actions, but he was only 21 when that happened, and he certainly payed a huge price for that. As you said at least he used that as a growth experience and tried to make something good out of it.

Tekashi 6ix9ine just strikes me as an unrepentant asshole and shit-stirrer.

13 Likes

I just want to see a news report with the reporter calling him six-ix-nine-ine the whole time.

1 Like