Rare Giant Squid Video

[Read the post]

2 Likes

@pesco The title here was blank I fixed that but the main site title is blank as well.

4 Likes

on the one side awesome; on the other “eh i’ll just jump in next to this animal that could easily kill me” is maybe an odd response.

4 Likes

[quote=“pesco, post:1, topic:71314”]looked lively, spurting ink and trying to entangle his tentacles around me.
[/quote]Ha ha! He was trying to be friendly! Probably.

8 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

No problem. It is a cool post and I figured a title would help those of us here.

“WTF?!? Why is it so shallow here? And where did all these land creatures come from? Dang, I must have taken a wrong turn. Now how the heck do I get home? Go away, land thing. Lessee, shallow, shallow, shallow… go away land thing, you’re distracting me. Nope, nope, wait, over there… deeper. That’s the way home. Whew.”

8 Likes

Wait, where’s the sponsor link?

Diving Shop Kaiyu? More like Diving Shop Kaiju, amirite?

8 Likes

3 Likes

Hello ickle giant squid, please don’t eats me! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Don’t you mean “sponsor ink” not “sponsor link”?

3 Likes

Sooo given it is the Japanese, what sauce did they serve it with?

2 Likes

Typically just a simple salted crust, a dash of pepper, perhaps with a wedge of lemon. I am ashamed to admit that I am salivating as I type this :frowning:

2 Likes

I’d be very, very, cautious about trying to eat one of these.

R’lyeh enjoys limited international recognition, so its consular staff tend not to have formally recognized diplomatic immunity; but eating them will still be seen as provocative, which may end poorly for you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Plus, don’t the big ones supposedly taste like car tyres boiled in ammonia?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.