Rarely cogent Georgia representative to the US Congress takes a moment to insult my and every other adoptive family

I’m beginning to think that she’s not a very nice lady.

9 Likes

I bet 10 bucks on it.

7 Likes

Is there a street interview segment out there where someone goes to Georgia and asks people in EmptyG’s district with lawn signs why they vote for her? Their answers would give a lot more insight into the right-wing mindset than whatever hateful nonsense she’s spouting from the platform they provided her.

I’d love to see a similar segment on Cruz and Gohmert voters too. I’m sure there are other unlikeable and/or stupid Republican politicians who run mainly on the basis that theyt “own the libs” (as if any actual liberal would be one-upped by these clowns in any way).

12 Likes

I suspect it has a lotbto do with the (R) in the general. In the primary? Primary voters are usually the most actively engaged, and in today’s Republican party, that means extreme MAGAts and tonks (ht @ClutchLinkey) so they will vote for whoever spews thd most hateful stupidity to own the libs.

Mel Brooks Morons GIF

14 Likes

I think we’re all severely underestimating MTG’s value in answering humanity’s age old questions. Ask her absolutely anything, and the correct answer is guaranteed to be the exact opposite of what she says. She’s incapable of being correct, factually or morally, so it applies to questions of science and philosophy equally well.

6 Likes

I’m absolutely certain that’s at least what she was thinking about, whatever the context.

5 Likes

I’m picturing the “Stonks” guy, but dressed head to toe in the U.S. flag.

4 Likes

All the words that best describe this animated fecal blob are words banned from use in BB. Yet she personifies the cruel definition each and every forbidden word implies. At best MTG is only smug, crusted, scab still oozing bilious, infectious pus where once the potential form of a human being stood. At the core of this ugly mutant thing is an irreparably damaged form of what could have been a human until the seed of the GQP took root.

3 Likes

In futire, do not sully term “mutant” theough association with that festering billious gob.

Signed: All the Happy Mutants inhabiting this board

14 Likes

Is there anyone that MTG isn’t prejudiced against (except the usual suspects)?

6 Likes

my and every other adoptive family

Not to mention millions of step-parents, like myself.

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.