The pride of Georgia's 14th Congressional district blames "crazy" people for her failure to resonate with the rest of America

Originally published at: The pride of Georgia's 14th Congressional district blames "crazy" people for her failure to resonate with the rest of America | Boing Boing

6 Likes

“They treat me as if I’m some kind of crazy person - like I have 3 horns coming out of my head.”

That’s absurd. I only see one horn.

34 Likes

Call me crazy, but I cannot find one redeeming quality in Empty-Gee.

22 Likes

OBLIGS:

Hint: the asshole in question is MTG, not ‘everyone else.’

52 Likes

This is what the “Call ME mad, will they? I’ll show them who is mad! I’LL SHOW THEM ALL!” monologue sounds like when someone is crazy AF but has no aptitude in science or engineering.

33 Likes

Oh, to be so misunderstood.

13 Likes

space madness

34 Likes

Right. Makes you wonder how she picked three horns as the cutoff for sanity. Unicorn or rhinoceros person? Perfectly sane. Minatour head? Only two horns–not a wacko at all. Triceratops? How dare you accuse me of having three horns?! Everyone knows those were the craziest dinosaurs of all! No Marjorie, if the number of horns on a human head is indicative of insanity, you’re more like a Pentaceratops.

19 Likes

Please make the bad lady shut her fing mouth. Please.
Stop Talking Wonder Girls GIF

14 Likes
16 Likes

Cool story Dude.

11 Likes

Methinks she just doesn’t know how to count very good.

4 Likes

Christ what an enema of humanity.

8 Likes

Was coming here to post this. :smiley:

5 Likes

She’s right. She isn’t crazy. Being an intentional racist dishonest scumbag isn’t being crazy - it is a choice she makes. She needs to own that choice, and get thrown the fuck out of the public sphere for that choice.

35 Likes

You mean this sphere, yeah?

19 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

18 Likes

Now THAT is some crazy shit right there.

7 Likes

Empty Gee demonstrates conclusively that negative self-awareness is a real thing.

6 Likes

Not crazy. She’s a racist piece of shit willing to spew anything that comes into her vacuous brain if it furthers the white Arian view of reality, right down to a modern take on “the Jews control the world” with her Jewish space lasers bullshit. She’s not crazy at all… she’s a vile, twisted piece of shit who spews a worldview we’ve only barely managed to poke our heads above in the last sixty years, and we’re in danger of being dragged back down into that swamp of nastiness.

22 Likes