Empty G's feelings are hurt when people mock her for 'Jewish Space Lasers'

Originally published at: Empty G's feelings are hurt when people mock her for 'Jewish Space Lasers' | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Facts don’t care about your feelings, Marjorie!

65 Likes

Oh no empty green is going to have an identity crisis if people keep reminding her what a fucking unhinged deranged shit spewing sphincter her vile mouth is when she clearly wants us to see her as a good devout christian woman who only has the best wishes for the country in mind!
Clearly her behavior and words are not the problem though. Nooooooooo…

49 Likes

Aside from the hypocrisy of condemning these as terrible attacks, I’d just like to point out that when she says she would never disparage any group of people it’s especially Israel. See, she was only out to condemn the globalist conspiracy including shadowy figures like the Rothschilds, not the good Jewish Zionists! Even her whining is still bigoted. :unamused:

51 Likes

Had to backpedal. Someone clued her in you don’t want to be on the Rothschild Space Force bad side. Move away from the trees, Marj!

14 Likes

cllu9z2elho41

54 Likes

I mean, good. I don’t mock her in hopes of cheering her up.

43 Likes

She said she’s a Christian so she’d never say anything to hurt Israel, but she clearly has no issues bashing Islam.

Also, wow do trolls have the thinnest skin or what?

30 Likes

Dear Empty Greene;

That is all.

Sincerely,

Melz

59 Likes

She would never say anything against a group of people? I assume she means other than democrats, democratic colleagues in Congress, republicans who do anything bipartisan (I know that’s a very small group of people, but it’s one of the groups she’s attacked) immigrants, Chinese people, school shooting victims, woman who’ve had an abortion, trans people, LGBT people in general, Muslims…

63 Likes

Still available! I have the t-shirt!

21 Likes

Supporting Israel is not the same as supporting Jews.

She’s a Far-Right Evangelical: they support Israel because they believe that there must be a Jewish nation in Israel (with the capitol in Jerusalem) before the Second Coming can happen and an infinitely loving Jesus gives all Jews the “choice” of forced conversion to Christianity, or horrible death and infinite torment.

She loves the idea of Israel precisely because she can’t abide Jews.

51 Likes

She links Rothchild Inc to speculation about lasers that started the California forest fires, then gets butt hurt about this while also calling for a new American civil war.

Can’t wait until the day she becomes Trump’s Secretary of Defense.

“Jewish space lasers” wasn’t even an exaggeration of her words, but rather a funny explanation of them…

18 Likes

Even setting aside the end times prophecies a lot of conservatives like the idea of Israel for the same reason some white supremacists like the idea of Liberia: as a place where the folks they’d prefer not to have around here can “belong.”

30 Likes

I don’t care
do you?

19 Likes

Fuck her.

8 Likes

I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

27 Likes

28 Likes

No thanks.

10 Likes

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she would never ever disparage any group of people

Is That So Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

42 Likes