Empty G's feelings are hurt when people mock her for 'Jewish Space Lasers'

MTG: “Reality really hurts my feelings.”

*Any group who have the approval of American White Evangelical Christians, that is.

24 Likes

Margarine Simple Green; what’s gotten into you?

22 Likes

It’s trolls’ main feature. It looks like their ugly skin is really tough, but they’ll bleed at just a touch of a fingernail. They’re the snowflakes.

20 Likes

She trots out No True Christian fallacy.

Then makes that Israel/Jewish distinction. “Yeah, we get it, Christians, we know how much you love Israel-- because all resident Jews therein are going to die/be converted in the Apocalypse, so you need Israel… so they can all die/be converted… to fulfill your Revelation prophesy. You love Israel… literally to death.”

14 Likes

That’s it, I’m convinced. No Christian has ever caused harm to a Jewish person.

7 Likes
4 Likes

MTG’s address is GreenHouse.gov. I feel that HotHouse.gov would be more appropriate; you get the really exotic and weird blooms.

5 Likes

What a disgusting person she is.

9 Likes

Given the facts that she 1) originated the idiotic phrase and that she 2) claims that it hurts her the inescapable conclusion is that she is a masochist of the first order. Best that we all keep bringing it up as often and in as in as many situations as possible – just to keep her needs satisfied, 'yknow.

5 Likes

14 Likes

Outhouse.gov?

11 Likes

LOLs.

OK, yes, technically she never said “Jewish space lasers”. She only blamed someone working for PG&E and Rothschild Inc helped create some energy beam that started the wildfires.

Her excuse is basically, “I said ‘lasers or blue beams of light’, which were possibly created by Rothchilds Inc, which was started by someone who just happens to be Jewish.” :roll_eyes:

Gee, I wonder how anyone couldn’t have decoded that language?

7 Likes

Just saw something on facebook, a labeled picture of the house of represnetatives

This is what it would look like if the government was actually transparent,

with pseudo ads covering the available surfaces.

at&t, goldman Sachs. Bank of America Blue Cross Blue Shield, koch, nea, bp, raython, Pfizer, Fox News AFLAC and ActBlue. The most prominent display was “Rothschild”.

3 Likes

There is an old joke where members of congress should wear jackets like NASCAR drivers, so we could see their sponsors.

But sounds like your example is more antisemitism dog whistles.

Not that Rothschild Inc doesn’t work to manipulate laws so that investment firms and their rich clients make more money. But the criticism should be because of their crony capitalism, not because of bullshit Jewish conspiracies.

ETA Given the Open Secrets link below, I can’t really assert that, even. Color me surprised a large investment firm isn’t more openly supporting political candidates.

4 Likes

Technically she never actually used the phrase “Jewish Space Lasers,” that was just the popular three-word summary of the crazed, rambling conspiracy theory she DID write:

7 Likes

A very minor player. Why, then does it receive pride of place?

3 Likes

Sorry, I’ve lost the thread here. What do the Rothschild’s get pride of place in?

3 Likes

This “même”

4 Likes

I stand, well sit, corrected. Please substitute the word ‘concept’ for ‘phrase’ in my original reply.

5 Likes

The Rothschild’s banking empire was long seen as evidence of the Jewish conspiracy to take over the world by anti-Semites.

10 Likes