Piers Morgan confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene on her notorious lies by playing her videos and asking her to explain them

Originally published at: Morgan Confronts Greene on Notorious Lies in Explosive Interview

4 Likes

Two awful people trying to out-awful each other…

27 Likes

To be fair…

Given that Greene did not directly state that “Jewish lasers” caused the fires, but did speculate that laser beams somehow connected to the Rothschild investment firm were a cause, we rate this claim as “Mixture.”

Still, she is a raging asshole and a whackadoodle to boot. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

… just so nobody else has to look it up, the book is actually called “MTG,” like her initials

MTG by Marjorie Taylor Greene, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®

8 Likes

But it fits in MaGaT so much better!

6 Likes

I never said that.”

Christ, gaslight much?

Wait, don’t answer that.

8 Likes

So…she didn’t use the exact phrase “Jewish space lasers” but did float the idea that lasers from space put there by a Jewish cabal that controls whatever caused the fires…and they’re rating that as a “mixture”? That is beyond generous. So no, I don’t think it’s fair to say she didn’t say the “Jewish space lasers” thing.

14 Likes

That was a nauseating episode of “When Assholes Collide”.

11 Likes

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

5 Likes

Exactly. It’s pretty well known that talking about Soros, the Rothschilds, post-modernism, New Yorkers (in a certain way), and a number of academic concepts for around WWIi are plausible-deniability shortcuts for The Jews. It’s (((echoes))) for a slightly more upscale audience. I mean don’t know why we have to pretend we don’t know what they are saying.

11 Likes

Christ, these assholes. I especially “love” Empty jumping on Piers for watching J6 on TV, whereas she was there. Yeah, she was hiding in a fucking bunker and she personally saw shit - the only thing she saw was what she watched on TV, too.

Yeah, this is literally her whole defense: “I didn’t say those exact words,” as if it wasn’t an accurate characterization of what she was saying (and it’s not like anyone was claiming those were her exact words, either). She does that All. The. Time. for any number of things she’s said. (Which is not just hilariously disingenuous, but also hilarious hypocritical, as she’s happy to stick words in people’s mouths that had nothing to do with their actual statements.) It’s totally absurd to rate that as a “mixture.”

How dare you attack her by claiming she said the fires were started by a Jewish space laser! She clearly said that the fires were started by a space laser created and operated by Jews and their cabal! Totally different! She never said the laser itself was Jewish! It might be Muslim!

10 Likes

To be honest, this sounds hilarious.
But then, Piers Moron, MTG and TalkTv.

I would rather pull my bollocks out through my nostrils.
(Ancient Egyptian Saying).

8 Likes

Which is pronounced “mutt tig,” of course.

2 Likes

MTG
WTF
STFU
GTFO
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

bbc two cheers GIF by BBC

3 Likes

Do CHUDs still complain about postmodernism? They’ve completely recuperated it. All this shadow-government JFK-is-secretly-alive vaccines-are-full-of-microchips stuff comes from the old postmodern hippie “left” of the 1970s.

Nothing is more postmodern than Qanon :confused:

1 Like

The ones who are quoting Jordan Bordan Peterson do.

Because it’s all projection.

4 Likes

focus GIF

1 Like

If anyone thinks I’m going to complement Piers Fscking Morgan on anything, they’re crazy.

7 Likes

Well, one of the things we so often rage about here at BB is putting words in someone’s mouth on these threads. She still has PLENTY of other stuff she could be hanging herself by without even having to touch the goalposts. :man_shrugging:

Even before she ran for Congresscritter, I still hate her guts for stalking and harassing David Hogg. :rage:

7 Likes