"Reading this book reminded me of watching a cat lick a dog’s eye goo." NY Times reviews Kushner's White House memoir

I wanted to think U2’s offshore tax haven was just something every 1%er does.
I wanted to think Bono’s social agenda was more than just a whole foods like green wash.
He is worth 700M but asks middle class people to donate while he avoids taxes on his business, which his business is to sell music with an image of social responsibility and change.

I don’t think he is worth all the hate, but maybe now that we know who he goes yachting with, I’m no longer able to give him the benefit of doubt.

11 Likes

I confess I never paid all that much attention to Bono, but knowing he pals around with Kusher, much less f’ing Murdoch, is enough information to damn him utterly, and casts any efforts of his to change the world in a whole new light…

8 Likes

maybe if the boat was sinking

6 Likes

No, thanks.
I already have enough toilet paper & this would be expensive, low-quality stuff.

I bet he will buy enough copies himself to land on the NYT Best-Seller List.

It would resemble a bucket of crabs… all trying to escape at once & pulling each other down.

5 Likes

Relevant:

3 Likes

4 Likes

…and somebody asks him, “Man, what are you doing here?!”

5 Likes

The big book of things that didn’t happen, or if they did, didn’t happen like this, By Jared “Supersmart” Kushner.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.