Real Estate Agent WHo Took Private Jet to Insurrection Fundraising Her Legal Costs

In today’s entry for chutzpah, the real estate agent who booked a private jet to participate in the Jan. 6 failed insurrection is now trying to fundraise her legals costs.

“Y’all know who to hire for your realtor. Jenna Ryan for your realtor,” she said just before going into the Capitol building, according to an FBI affidavit.
The affidavit also included a photo of her posing next to a broken window at the building and threatening to “go after” news organizations.
“I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilty from my heart,” Ryan told the CBS affiliate. “I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do.”

Except that PayPal aint playing along:

“PayPal has a policy to allow fundraising for legal defense purposes,” a PayPal spokesperson told CBS News. “PayPal thoroughly reviews accounts, and if we learn that funds are used for anything other than legal defense, the account will be subject to immediate closure. We can confirm that the account in question has been closed.”

Her previous attempt at fundraising through Fundly ended when they shut her down:

Ryan said Fundly had called her “racist.”

Thoughts and prayers, people. Thoughts and prayers.

5 Likes

That sound byte ought to play nicely for the prosecution when it comes time for sentencing.

10 Likes

Let’s hope so.

5 Likes

9 Likes

What really gets me about all these goobs throwing their lives away is how willing they are to gleefully post and brag about their actions to the public.

2 Likes

The next step will be suicide bomber domestic terrorists.

1 Like

As long as you remember that the real bad guys are BLM and Antifa. These folks are patriots.

/s

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.