Red Dead Redemption 2's multiplayer world about to launch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/26/red-dead-redemption-2s-multi.html

1 Like

Still confused as to why you’re looking to RDR2 for upliftment. Seems like an unreasonable expectation. If I personally wanted to feel uplifted, I’d listen to some Mozart and/or get stoned and/or go out for a bike ride or something…

This will degenerate into mindless griefing almost instantly I imagine.

2 Likes

To each their own. I feel uplifted when shooting person shaped pixel clusters into the face with various kinds of virtual firearms.

3 Likes

me too actually!

1 Like

Please oh please let someone write a patch that replaces the white hoods with those red baseball caps.

2 Likes

I hope the bear kills EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

…much like the Old West.

I wonder how robust the character creation system will be? I have a plan that involves recreating the likeness of a famous businessman turned politician, and standing around on train tracks.

Have fun on your PS with Red Dead I’ll be over here holding my breath till the PC release.

I have never laughed harder (recently) than seeing the main character of Red Dead 2 killed in a scripted cutscene by a randomly generated mountain lion, or calling your horse in a barn and having it run you over and kill you because its scripted path only had a single direction.

hell, you can feed Klansmen to grizzlies in real life and feel uplifted as fuck

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.