Redneck coronavirus mask test

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/29/redneck-coronavirus-mask-test.html

12 Likes

A true hero.

9 Likes

Well that’s just great, he’s teaching folks how to make “coronavirus guns”, I wonder what kind of constituency THAT will appeal to…

:wink: /s

4 Likes

Isn’t this just a cry for a prostate exam? :crazy_face:

Cough, cough…

6 Likes

Watch to the end–the gentleman at the end is a delight.

18 Likes

A cogent and elegant demonstration. I aspire to be this kind of Redneck.

8 Likes

Next video: Will Masks Protect You From Potato Guns

5 Likes

Hoo boy.

5 Likes

While I generally approve of this message, :+1:

All I could think of the closer he got is:

For a video on safe practices, shouldn’t he be wearing some kind of non-flammable face protection when working with an open flame?
:mask: :fire:

1 Like

Thank goodness for this guy. He speaks to the people who might not trust experts like Dr. Fauci. That was a fun video to watch.

15 Likes

That’s where the “redneck” comes in.

13 Likes

Good for him; whatever gets hard-headed people to pay attention.

15 Likes

Exactly! Dousing the flames with Miller Lite could act as an effective redneck fire extinguisher.

5 Likes

When he was blowing on the flaming “face”, trying to put it out, I was wondering why he didn’t have a bucket of water sitting there for such purposes. Seems pretty basic when playing with fire.

1 Like

I assumed the beer was the water for that.

4 Likes

15 Likes

that was a hilarious out take

In the channel video for his YouTube channel, he does a number of much more dangerous things, e.g. throwing a can of spray paint into a running lawnmower, microwaving gasoline and aluminum foil while holding on to the microwave, etc. Not a role model.

2 Likes

Has he tried making his own trebuchet to lob cinder blocks at his annoying neighbors?

I keep putting that on the Hunny-Do list (I’m sick of the constant gunfire going on in the woods over there) - but hubs keeps crossing that off the list for some reason. :woman_shrugging:

Maybe an instructional video from this good gentleman would help!

2 Likes

Good point. He “tuned” his video for his target audience.

1 Like