8 Likes

4 Likes

Pioneers? Mossbacks? Old Farts?

4 Likes

primordials

2 Likes

Or go old school for the 2013’s:

6 Likes

Anniversary looks to be set to not be awarded multiple times.

3 Likes

Even if it is, I’d kinda like ever-more distinctive ones the longer you are a member.

1 Like

can’t be used as a title, but you do get a cake slice for the day which I have found to be pretty awesome even if it is just a little virtual tag for the day.

5 Likes

That’s actually thanks to a plugin. Which makes it no less awesome. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

5 Likes

For those of us who fought “bloody battles” and survived

(why yes, I do actually have this patch)

4 Likes

OK!

All previous regulars should now have the BBS Regular badge and title (if you choose to display it).

Additionally, I created a regulars group in case you want to ping the gang or track membership or anything (it’s slightly easier to navigate than the badges page is).

If I missed you, please PM me. I had to do this manually and may well have overlooked someone (apologies if so, I’ll make it right!)

10 Likes

Yay, somehow I became a Regular again around the same time as the Great Matzah Blockage of 5777 came to an end!

4 Likes

I was asked to speculate. Do you have a theory?.

I should think different people did it for different reasons. I guess my initial question wasn’t as clear and/or focused as it should have been. What I should have asked was, “Why did you think this was worth mentioning?”

4 Likes

Because now the visible badge will be the only remnant of tl3, and it indicates what people thought it is worth.

3 Likes

I even didn’t read BB for a long time, since w/o the comments, it seemed pointless.
Edit: but I signed up, anyway. Joined Jun 28, '13.

4 Likes

And @MarkDow…

8 Likes