Rejoice, for the first ever First-Person Jesus video game is finally available

The should have just started with Jesus’ Demon Pig Ranch in the first place :woman_beard: :pig: :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Honestly, I just want a game made from this movie:

8 Likes

Anyone who plays this should, as part of the final boss battle, have to, IRL, spend three days swimming in a literal lake of fire. Anything less is being a fair-weather christian.

7 Likes

Will they finally address the controversial issue of whether Jesus is of the same substance or merely a similar substance? Inquistioning minds want to know!

12 Likes

Isn’t the real question whether Jesus is of bitmaps or polygons?

10 Likes

Communion is going to get real weird.

11 Likes

Videogames stand ready

11 Likes

7 Likes

Do they have the fish thing?

This might be sacrilege

14 Likes

Replying just to highlight this joke again, lest it go unrecognized as one of the best things written on the BBS this year,

Meme Reaction GIF

23 Likes

Thank you, it’s nice to be appreciated.

17 Likes

23 Likes

But, there’s already a bowling game on Wii…

9 Likes

I think this might be the plot of catechumen

3 Likes

Is there a God mode in the game that makes you invincible and unlocks all the weapons?

4 Likes

Can’t wait til they release “I Am Muhammad”, that’s gonna be super popular!

10 Likes

It depends. I think the Orthodox version might have one, but the Arian version would not, and in the Monophysite version that’s the only mode.

11 Likes

The Solipsist PlayStation only has one controller.

8 Likes

Reading the explanation by the creator (small “C”) I reluctantly concluded that this was not some kind of gag. The traditional story of Jesus lacks all the things that make first-person games what they are. He didn’t blast anybody, didn’t fight anyone (unless you count the moneychangers at the temple), healed rather than killed, raised the dead rather than produced them, and shamed wrongdoers into seeing the light using words alone. In fact, he talked a lot. And in the end he let himself be railroaded and executed. Video game makers would find more material in the Big G of the Old Testament. Floods, plagues, fire from heaven, wrestling angels, orders to kill your own children–now that’s a video game!

9 Likes
7 Likes