Reminder: don't put balls of tea-leaves in your vagina

People seem to think that any plant matter that you soak in hot water = tea.

By that same logic, all hot cereals are oatmeal…

1 Like

Especially cabbage and silverbeet.

1 Like

Mmmmm cabbage tea!

Many years ago, I backpacked around Scotland and, as a young hippie sort, decided to simplify my cosmetics to only a big bottle of Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint, just like it says on the old label. I found that while it is fantastic soap and great for laundry and shaving, it’s an awful shampoo and I do not recommend brushing your teeth with it, despite the good doctor’s claims.

6 Likes

I’m having great luck with it as shampoo. Great for dandruff. It’s my only soap now, aside from patches of extremely sensitive skin, where I use Aqueous Cream (which makes terrible shampoo).

I found that it left my hair like straw, coated in peppermint oils, but then again, this was the old formulation, before they started using hemp. I noticed that Bronner has started selling conditioner to help your hair deal with using their soap as shampoo, that might help, too.

1 Like

I don’t have enough hair left to bother with a proper shampoo anymore… or more to the point I don’t like how I look with good old male pattern baldness and letting whats left grow out so I keep it way short.

English cuisine at its best.

2 Likes

a full English breakfast gives the energy to conquer half of the world, the rest of the cuisine motivates to keep the empire

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s what he mint…

1 Like

I’m surprised that none of these comments so far have said that this concoction is “almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea”.

9 Likes

[quote=“Marjoram, post:111, topic:72353”][/quote]
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
I see what you did there

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.