Rep. Adam Kinzinger shares threatening voicemails: "We're going to get you"

I, personally, believe the ratio is strongly skewed towards threats to both sides coming from Republicans (including those who claim to be Democrat because surely nobody would see through that, would they? Besides, disguising your voice is foolproof.\s), but there’s not enough data presented in that article to safely make the argument. They chose to argue that both sides are responsible. (their numbers imply one way, their examples lean the other.) I want to see the actual numbers, not their interpretations.

1 Like

I’m still unclear. Who’s “they”?

I didn’t see anything like this in the post or the linked article.

7 Likes

Wow, things are bad when the Republicans are receiving death threats from other Republicans.

11 Likes

He should definitely ignore the threats to his kids. Because why?

Heh - maybe there could be some sort of Capitol Police Force and some secretive service agency that would investigate these threats. I’ll bet they would just hide it though if it was a false flag when they tracked the calls.
Because if you hit that little no caller ID button- it totally fools the FBI and the NSA.

Give it a try & report back.

13 Likes

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

You know… THEM! /s

He should not. These people are serious and have carried out acts of violence on an increasingly regular basis…

14 Likes

Oh sure, throw enbies under the bus. /s

11 Likes

I get the sense many of the callers own pickups with Confederate flags in the back.

And when one of these whackadoodles DOES take action, the media will report “They acted alone”.

1 Like

Well, that’s probably how they were raised. but remember, with the FDC, every accusation is a confession.

8 Likes

No, see… these lifelong Republicans are actually RINOs because they haven’t sworn unconditional allegiance to the TeeVee celebrity who only became a registered member of their party in 2012.

18 Likes

I didn’t think my faith in humanity the American people could get much lower. Clearly, I was mistaken.

4 Likes

Self-identified…how many times have we seen a new poster here identify themselves as a Democrat and then make abundantly clear in their post that they are either Libertarian or some other right-wing stooge?

14 Likes

Kelvin

2 Likes

Oh, THEM, not (((THEM)))

3 Likes

I think you’re going the wrong direction. None of these people sound like they have an IQ of 293…

12 Likes

I dunno. I kind of thought maybe if I put it out there first, it would head off some of the “bothsiderists”, but you still had to say something. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

:laughing: Good point, I was converting their IQ in to degrees, not the temperature of the room :laughing: Comprehension fail from me; quelle surprise.

2 Likes

It’s a common unit conversion error. :rofl:

5 Likes

8 Likes

I’m sure all these calls were actually made by woke Antifa/BLM stormtroopers getting paid by Soros.

1 Like

With the ability to track virtually every electronic communication, it should be really simple for the authorities to identify, arrest, and prosecute every last one of those callers, right? Right?

1 Like