Jim Jordan supporter threatens GOP Congressman's wife: "You’re going to be F*cking molested"

Originally published at: Jim Jordan supporter threatens GOP Congressman's wife: "You're going to be F*cking molested" | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Previously:

10 Likes

So when are the authorities going to designate MAGA as a right-wing terrorist movement…?

24 Likes

Sooo many reasons Gymbo.

13 Likes

THE PARTY OF CHRISTIANS™.at work, folks.

9 Likes

They chased the crazies to get their vote…now they are voicing their opinions because they were told they were part of the team.

11 Likes

This is the kind of thing that will convince some Republicans to just find work elsewhere.

5 Likes

Find this person and perhaps you find the caller.
Best to schedule a MTG to discuss :wink:

9 Likes

I’m glad they are going public instead of caving to unhinged threats from terrorists like the Texas GOP did.

16 Likes

I find it extremely disturbing that in the voicemail the person says, “We are now Antifa. We’re gonna do what the left does…”

I don’t know anyone on “the left” or who claims to be a member of Antifa (which isn’t an organized group anyway) who’s even threatened to do anything like what the person who left this voicemail said they’d do, but it fits into a narrative being promoted by some “conservative” outlets.

It’s projection at its worst and most dangerous. Please stay safe out there, folks.

17 Likes

Yeah, whatever their fevered imaginations assign to “the left” is what they will do, so basically what they’ve been doing all along, with an extra glaze of bad faith (on top of the bad faith baked in).

13 Likes

Believing that your enemies are already doing it gives you permission to do it to them.

7 Likes

We’re gonna do what the left does…

Treat everyone with respect and dignity and offer universal health insurance?

13 Likes

7 Likes

I’ve always said if it weren’t for bad faith, conservatives wouldn’t have any faith at all.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.