Rep. Andrew Clyde's behavior incredibly weird when asked if he still thinks Jan 6th was like "tourist visit"

quotev GIF

quotev GIF

9 Likes

Right?!?

59m0p6

21 Likes

Cut off one head, and two stupider ones shall take its place.

21 Likes

Does anybody know what the diagonal leather strap that crosses his chest is all about? Is he flaunting a shoulder holster, or is this how morons wear suspenders?

11 Likes

Dammit.

5 Likes

I really think modern Republicans do not understand how audio/video recording works.

8 Likes

I’m going to come out firmly in favor of pausing and thinking before you speak and, in addition, suggest that he should have waited even longer.

(Joking aside, what did you expect here?)

7 Likes

AKA IOKIYAR - It’s OK If You’re a rethug.

4 Likes

Maybe it’s the strap of his Man Bag.

ETA: It’s highly unlikely that it’s a spare stirrup leather, worn à la fox hunters, etc. He’s obviously too much of a cowardly custard for any cross-country galloping.

ETA: Maybe that strap is holding his human suit together, until he gets a new one. Those giant alien lizards sure have a hard time finding human suits that fit well. They obviously have awful tailors.

7 Likes

His Manzier?

7 Likes

“So, congressman, when you’re on vacation, sightseeing, touring a site, do you smear your own feces on the walls? Is that normal behavior for you?”

11 Likes

I WISH I could hear what was said in the cab after the pickup truck drove off. I’m guessing it’s every derogatory statement you could think of to direct at a female.

5 Likes

It was a “red pick-up”; I think that’s like swiping alt-right on Qrinda.

4 Likes

Shoulder holster is a good guess. But the single strap across the chest is an odd one - maybe it’s an antique.

Doubt it’s a bag/satchel because he’s got it on while sitting down at this desk and he’s wears it under his jacket.

But, yeah. I was wondering about the strap as well and I can’t find any info online about it - via only a quick search tho.

2 Likes

He was just on a Zoom call and wanted to convince people he was doing it from a car.

10 Likes

christ, what an asshole

4 Likes

Rep. Clyde is shown here, working the popcorn concession for the “tourists”.

He’s the one that’s fourth from the top.

13 Likes

If I had to guess he’s going for the Sam Browne holster look. Sam Browne belt - Wikipedia It has a big following among police fetishists.

6 Likes

without a mask, of course.

6 Likes

I suppose we could be depressed at this, or consider it an educational challenge.

4 Likes