Rep. Paul Gosar tweeted support for terminating Constitutional rules, then deleted the tweet

Originally published at: Rep. Paul Gosar tweeted his support for terminating the Constitution, then deleted the tweet | Boing Boing

4 Likes

This is another one whose re-elections I don’t get. Even his own family thinks he’s an arsehole and did an ad asking people not to vote for him.

23 Likes

That just means his natural constituency is of people who’ve never met him.

10 Likes

In a fair world, the House would refuse to seat him after breaking his oath so bigly.

27 Likes

He was running unopposed in his district, so he won by default. You either voted for him, left it blank, or put a write-in candidate.

12 Likes

So what he’s saying is that he’d prefer us to obliterate the document that gives him a job?

11 Likes
  1. Have they not learned about social media and how the internet works either a) legally or b) practically?

2. Have they also not READ the Constitution? “BuT I dOnT LiKe iT?” Like, you can literally change it my dude. One of the first damn things they did was like “hold up, we wanna make some stuff clear here”

But I guess they only read 2A and yearn for the days when certain people only counted as 3/5ths.

14 Likes

Wow, that’s shockingly disappointing. The Dems lost the house while otherwise unelectable clowns like this ran unopposed? What is going on with the Democratic party that they’re letting this happen?

10 Likes

It frustratingly happens far too much in various safe districts.

6 Likes
3 Likes

“Unprecedented fraud requires unprecedented cure”

You know who else is guilty of ̶u̶n̶p̶r̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ unprecedented fraud, don’t you?

What is that thing on his head? Does it come with a chin-strap?

If I didn’t know this was Happy Flowers, I would have guessed Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band.

1 Like

Decently rural, safe red district. Last time he had an opponent, it still wasn’t close. Plus, that was with his own family doing ads for the other side saying how totally unfit for office he is.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.