Rep. Raskin perfectly compares Biden impeachment mystery to Agatha Christie novel (video)

They should set up circus tents up and down the Mall for every additional impeachment. One big Cirque de Crazy.

For the popcorn.

1 Like

Crooked House is already taken so…

And Brains There Were None
By the Pricking of High Dumbs (or High Scum)
Perjurers on the Deplorable Express
Evil Under The Don

6 Likes

If anyone’s interested:

Hercule Poirot, they ain’t. (-‸ლ)

7 Likes

Really? This is how these public servants are choosing to help out the U.S. citizens?

There needs to be a “if you do this and nothing is found you forfeit your job and ever serving again” clause.

Hopefully our democratic system will weather the storm and safeguards will be out in place to prevent nonsense like this from occuring again.

2 Likes

Perfect!

I found this statement from Biden, echoing my sentiments.

“Instead of doing anything to help make Americans’ lives better, they are focused on attacking me with lies,” the president said following the vote. “Instead of doing their job on the urgent work that needs to be done, they are choosing to waste time on this baseless political stunt that even Republicans in Congress admit is not supported by facts.”

4 Likes

Meanwhile in the congressional library…

1 Like

The unfortunate thing is I don’t think it will hurt their re- election chances either.

2 Likes

Farce on the Potomac

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.