Rep. Weyler resigns from finance committee after lunatic claims about Covid vaccine

Eerily similar to the guy who decided his kids were snake people and so murdered them.

16 Likes

The crazy old bastard is an MIT grad.

But that was in '63 though when the Moon was still cheese.

Moon Cheese

14 Likes

Yeah, the only error in judgment singular was that he showed his ass - how completely detached from reality he is, how his critical thinking skills are on par with a rotten pumpkin. This wasn’t one mistake, this was closer to the cognitive equivalent of a Three Stooges marathon.

12 Likes

kinda beautiful if you ask me…

Also, I want mini-octopuses in my blood! Wait… I already have macrophages. I’m ok.

11 Likes

He’s not off the mark on the catholic church.

By no means is it in any way tempting to ally with these fuckwads, but it’s gratifying to see the catholic chuch, if only accidentally, get shit on.

They actively protect child rapists and cover up how they setup, essentially, concentration camps for native canadians.

6 Likes

11 Likes

Disagree. He’s not attacking them for covering up child abuse (which is a legit complaint), he’s calling them Satan-worshippers (which is just stupid).

This is a problem for at least a few reasons no matter how much you hate the Catholic Church as an organization:

• It conflates Satanism with child abuse. Most Satanists aren’t child abusers and most child abusers don’t identify as Satanists. If you want to catch actual child abusers it doesn’t do anyone any good when you focus your search on darkened temples with hooded figures burning candles around pentagrams.
  • Attacking and demonizing Catholics has traditionally been linked to anti-immigrant movements in America.
  • It makes it easier for the Church to dismiss criticism when its critics are making up over-the-top, easy-to-disprove accusations instead of focusing on the actual crimes.
22 Likes

Came for the Supernatural reference. Not disappointed. :blush:

Also, can I please have tiny blood octopuses? Pretty please?

4 Likes

@Mindysan33
@MildBill
@Bobo
@MagicFox

OCTOPODES! :wink:

(Some of you must have known, even if only subconsciously, that someone like me would say this.)

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 00.54.02

10 Likes

Golly! Transhuman? Do they state what sort of hybrids? Human + ??? Robot? Alien? Lizard/saurian? Oh, I know! It’s all of the above, depending. Didn’t they get the memo that the 5G circuit diagram for the vax was actually a guitar pedal or something like that? What about the 5G tracking chip? (posted from my iPhone, lol)

Now I want to read that 54 page screed and also maybe publish it on Amazon with a Chuck Tingle-esque cover. link?

2 Likes

Maybe he meant humans who happen to be trans. Which is doubtlessly a group he fears at least as much as nanotech-connected cyborgs.

6 Likes

My faith in this forum is resorted.

sorting machine GIF

3 Likes

6 Likes

Well, can I just say, High Potentate that it seems like you missed a great opportunity there, but I’m sure you had your reasons.

1 Like

As a resident of New Hampshire, it is embarrassing it has taken this long to get rid of this buffoon and doubly embarrassing there are many more like him in the NH House and Senate. As for the Gov. Sununu, he’s a lying blivet who purports to support reproductive rights, but doesn’t in real life.

6 Likes

Don’t make me @chenille your ass! :wink:

4 Likes

I’m giggling unreasonably long over banana pants. :joy:

@anothernewbbaccount: And as you well know, there were months long debates on BBS about the correct plural of octopus. Let’s not rehash that mess, yes?

[Why is this thread suddenly feeling too much like the “what condiment is OK to put on hotdogs” thread?]

11 Likes

Well duh. They exchange secret handshakes right out in the open. (“Poupon” is Esperanto for “pope”)

And who do you think started that? Coincidence? Educate yourself.

10 Likes

Freaking octopedants, man.

15 Likes
6 Likes