Republican lawmaker misses his own anti-vaccine rally after catching Covid-19

On the bright side, he is finally getting rid of those damn horse worms.

1 Like

Pretty much a redundant statement these days.

Of course, the FDCs in attendance won’t see the irony…

Stubborness and ignorance are keeping you out of the hospital, Sparky.
I doubt that Horse Paste will keep the worms away after you are in the ground.

Sad to see the nutjobbery spreading like Covid.
I won’t shed a tear if they manage to kill themselves off.

Any bets on if they have been tested?
It’s pretty much a given that they haven’t vaxxed.

Ah. One of those “The Rules are for Thee, but not for Me” jackasses.

Awww. How sad.
Too bad they aren’t banned from flying at all.
It’s a hella long drive from ND to anywhere else, unless you are into sightseeing… then, not so much.

6 Likes

Yeah people like Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers are finding doctors to actually prescribe the human formulation of Ivermectin to them. They aren’t just going down to their local Tractor Supply and buying a tube of horse dewormer. But yeah, it still isn’t going to do jack shit for them, but they will inevitably claim that it helped them, even though those two both also got monoclonal antibodies, which I assume this Congressman is also getting. I don’t wish ill on anyone. I really don’t. But there would be a silver lining to a high profile person not having a good outcome with Ivermectin. Right now, all the famous right wingers taking Ivermectin are just convincing all the COVIDiots that it’s a legitimate treatment.

7 Likes

Developed by big pharma, but at least they’re not following the proper instructions for use like a sheep.

8 Likes

Dying for no reason builds character.

8 Likes

Next stop, ventilator!
Is it too much to hope that would change his views?

1 Like

I’m also sure he has no idea that Ivermectin is used in Africa to prevent river blindness. Something tells me his type is fine taking horse medicine, but not so fine taking “African” medicine.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

The Q-injected gentleman then caught Covid-19 and was forced to miss his own rally.

A shame he missed it. He should have shown his Q-Machismo by going and getting up close and personal with every one of the attendees, preferably in a small room with bad ventilation

2 Likes

Well, he looks like someone I wouldn’t trust near a high school, so that part of his Republican Lawmaker creds checks out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.