Republican lawmaker screams racial slurs and exposes self on Sacha Baron Cohen show

“No, based on empirical evidence, they are not.”

2 Likes

I’m sure he’s been over the Hazzard County line at least once or twice.

5 Likes

It’s almost like the guy is reaching for reasons to expose his ass to another man…
I agree though, literally having your pants around your knees is not the most defensively sensible position. Unless you can consciously project diarrhea on command (also known as the “garter snake defense”) this move is unlikely to work.

7 Likes

Or do your best to project something else and, you know, kill them with kindness.

9 Likes

You just gave me an idea for a new romance novel “Forbidden love”: Republican hero Jason Spencer must confront Islamic terrorists to save a van of white kids on their way to bible camp, and uses his famous “racist ass exposure” move, which works. But… in that moment a tiny flame of desire is ignited. Can Mr. Spencer remain true to his voting base while exploring his newfound love with the former jihadi who he saves from Guantanamo? Is their forbidden love saving each other from the hateful paths that they formerly tread?

(book two involves a party at Mike Pence’s place, some rentboys, and a lot of “wide stances”…)

18 Likes

Sounds awesome!

Don’t expect big sales though. Racist Ass Exposure Man will never be cool, no matter how hard he tries.

6 Likes

I’m aiming for the niche market.

One of the guys I went to school with was really into the mega closeted white republican type (yeah, he’s got serious daddy/self loathing issues), and as we were at UCDavis at the time, did manage to hook up with a couple of “family values” politicians… Then there was the time he was caught giving a mouth party to a fairly well known politician in a Sacramento parking lot by the capitol police (who strangely did not do anything after being presented with identification of the receiver other than advising them to be a bit more discreet).

I’m pretty sure I couldn’t imagine anything weirder than what probably happens on the regular.

8 Likes

Does Chuck Tingle have a suggestion box?

8 Likes

Baron Cohen would probably wish he’d thought of that.

“In the Mossad we say you should put your ass on the line to defend Israel.”

2 Likes

If book three does not involve Marlon Bundo and Wesley, I shall be dissapointed :wink:

3 Likes

Or a slurry spill, which they’re deregulating.

2 Likes

See! I already have support for a trilogy!

Watch your ass Tolkien!

5 Likes

Here’s hoping. We need something to motivate everyone who doesn’t have 1 foot in the grave to vote.

“Georgia is better than this.”

Is it, though? Georgians elected him, after all.We tend to get the leaders we deserve.

2 Likes

“I was in the Mossad for, I mean, I was not in the Mossad for 13 years.”

Fucking hell! That’s grim.

1 Like

Cocky Racist Ass Exposure Man? Actually, there’s a new lonely hearts abbreviation REAM or CREAM. [shudders]

Ok, maybe a bit harsh on some of the electorate, but the cap fits many of them.

1 Like

I am Jason’s Paralyzing Fear.

4 Likes

if a person’s fear is so crippling that they make staggeringly bad choices, maybe they shouldn’t be in a position of power until they get their shit under control

12 Likes