Republican mayoral candidate lists "WHITE" among reasons to vote for her

What about Theresa May covering up at least nine different reports saying that immigration had little to no negative effect on wages and unemployment because the results were “inconvenient”?

Is she a racist or a nihilistic shit stirrer?

(if this is too off topic then flag it to be split off)

18 Likes
3 Likes

Excellent point. If she’s really traditional she’d still be with her husband and he’d be the one running for office while she stayed at home.

24 Likes

dish

12 Likes

Melaninophobia really is out of control.

6 Likes

Why not both ™

16 Likes

Jesus dude, I haven’t even had my coffee yet.

Not smart enough to fix those terrible bangs, anyway.

7 Likes

White and traditional, probably. But not smart.

5 Likes

This dog whistle is broken, everyone can hear it, not just the dogs!

15 Likes

DS9-sigh-sisko

16 Likes

tumblr_lxskt49p0z1r2efvco1_500

10 Likes

seems like legit logic. /s

8 Likes

Well…at least she seems to be concerned about her constituents who may be blind…

2 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

Not really - there are lots of different traditions, especially in the Americas. But used together, they certainly narrowed down which traditions were being advertised. Maybe best to avoid defaulting to colonial narratives!

Yes. There is a Congressional Black Caucus.
There are also congressional caucuses regarding almost every other heritage-nationality in the world for white people.
– (along with tons more centering around hobbies, political views, special interests and other things - here’s an incomplete list: http://bit.ly/2j8xbnL) –

– I’m sure I’m not telling any regular BB visitors anything they don’t already know but I’m gonna continue below anyway…

The fact that most black americans don’t know the original national origin of their family - because any trace of that information was erased by the slavery system - they can ONLY form groups around their known American ‘black heritage’.

White people in America don’t have that problem - and that’s why they form more specific groups like the Congressional Hungarian Caucus and the Friends of Norway Caucus - and that’s why we have things like St. Patrick’s Day parades and Oktoberfest as opposed to generic ‘white’ events.

In America, ‘white’ is not a heritage while ‘black’ certainly can be.
It’s easily logical if you look at the big picture clearly.

28 Likes

Racist bonehead goons can’t wrap their pea-brains around those distinctions. Brain-work bad. No-think good.

6 Likes

See what happens when you give women the vote?