Poll worker charged with assaulting black voter, shouting racist remarks

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/06/poll-worker-charged-after-assa.html

6 Likes

Pollster Pauline?

23 Likes

I really thought we had hit bottom with this shit. Where is that FUUUUCK!!! Meme?

33 Likes

This one will have to do; I’m all out of ‘impotent rage’ right at this moment.

Poll Place Petunia.

42 Likes

“If you call the police, they’re going to take you to jail and do something to you, because I’m white,” Barnes told her in front of several witnesses.

Doesn’t get much more face value than that.

41 Likes

I think I am gonna need to drink tonight, regardless of how it goes. Sigh.

19 Likes

tumblr_lol6fh7xim1qiqp4ho1_500

25 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Need a sawing Texas off gif STAT

15 Likes

Along the lines of sawing things…
If you want to piss a Texan off just tell them that if they cut Alaska in half Texas would be the third largest state in the country! I reserve that line for use on people like Pollster Pauline.

25 Likes

Barnes walked up to her and shoulder bumped her and said, "I’m white. Have you seen the news?"

Has she seen the exiting polls, because it’s going to butt hurt her for some time into the future.

26 Likes

So I guess we can celebrate the newfound honesty of the GOP?

7 Likes

can you imagine how ineluctably maddening this is for someone like myself who is both a far-left liberal democrat and an 8th generation native of this state?

27 Likes

Once she is widely id’d, I think that will be the least of her worries.

9 Likes

Can you imagine the look you would get for using the word “ineluctably”?

10 Likes

i don’t have to imagine, i’m teaching high school juniors and seniors this year and their response to my vocabulary has been just as gobsmacked as the 6th graders i’ve been teaching.

17 Likes

Fuck sake. What a sad little bubble she must inhabit.

13 Likes

No @beschizza things are already worse. WE have to make them get better.

5 Likes

Typo. Never put done to incompetence what can adequately be explained by errant sbellczech

7 Likes

I truly wish people like that had their own entire world devoid of absolutely everyone they hate… and also without all our inventions and contributions to society.

Let them live in a world without seasoning, good music or open heart surgery, should their sad excuses for hearts ever fail them.

30 Likes