Republican officials who refused to certify Arizona vote charged with conspiracy and election interference

Originally published at: Republican officials who refused to certify Arizona vote charged with conspiracy and election interference | Boing Boing

6 Likes

These two have just entered the Find Out phase of their lives.

23 Likes

These people must be hell on Bingo Night.

“B-7!”
“NO! G-38!”
“I said B-7!”
“IF YOU DON’T CALL G-38, I’LL SUE!”

10 Likes

they should be really glad the county finally closed its tent city prison

9 Likes

having been young, stupid and troublesome many, many years ago, i found myself -as a consequence of said youthful stupidity - a guest in sheriff joe’s chainlink-and-canvass hotel with all the amenities of hot weather, warm water (to drink) and green baloney sandwiches.

yeah, damn shame it is not available for this lot. as inhumane as it was, i could appreciate their discomfort in an extended stay for the lawless election deniers.
ooh! ooh! do kari lake next!

8 Likes

They seem nice.

7 Likes

“Globalist”? They’re on the “blame the Jews” portion of right-wing conspiracy nonsense, now? (Or was antisemitism always a part of this particular conspiracy?)

5 Likes

holy !$@ - thanks for sharing that. i’m glad you made it through intact.

i do think the same mindset behind was behind its creation and the election denying. for arpaio, at least, it’d have been nice for him to live out his days in the last remaining tent.

7 Likes

… simultaneously that but also opposing any kind of international institutions that could, for example, sort out the shit show in Israel/Palestine :unamused:

6 Likes

A solid reminder why there should be no acceptable level of inhumanity in our jail and prison system… but institutionalized sadism continues to endure in the darkness.

6 Likes

I’m gonna go with “yes” on this one.

4 Likes

It always is. It’s baked into every conspiracy theory, you barely need to scratch the surface to find it.

5 Likes

Yeah, I guess I should have specified if it was explicitly part of the conspiracy…

1 Like

How many dB should a dog whistle have, minimum, and over which frequency range?

2 Likes

It’s a given that antisemitism, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny (etc.) underpin right-wing conspiracy theories, but they don’t always reference them, even in coded terms…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.