Republicans mock Trump with ad that uses his own past words on classified docs against him (video)

He looks tired and a bit disheveled, but I would argue that he looks better than he normally does. More human, less fake.

4 Likes

Even at the peon level, they generally don’t send people that were careless with classified documents to prison. They might get fired because they are obviously shit at their jobs, but jail time is usually reserved for people that intentionally mis-treated classified information. That is part of why the indictment tries to be so clear on showing his intentionality, not just to add obstruction counts.

6 Likes

Good ad, but as always I have to wonder why the Dems are seemingly incapable of quickly producing and releasing such vicious and funny ads. This isn’t a “let them fight” situation. In a struggle against fascism everyone should be piling on its figurehead, not just a a bunch of neoCons and moneyCons motivated only by power.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Who is the target audience of this ad? Is there anyone, and I mean literally a single person, who was going to vote for him or give him money, but won’t when they learn he was a hypocrite about this particular thing?

I think we’ve long since learned that the hypocrisy is just part of owning the libs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.