“Responsible Gun Ownership”

I’m gonna take a guess that rage and guns in the house stem from many of the same issues this family needs to work on. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Can’t deny that. Plus the older sister managed to stay asleep through most of the incident that morning. Shit a few days ago when a deer got hit by a car in front of my home, I heard quite clearly from inside a cop putting it down with two rounds. How could anyone sleep though a gun being fired off a mere few feet away in an enclosed space?

7 Likes
14 Likes

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Oh No Reaction GIF

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

wow…

14 Likes

“Gun control won’t work because criminals will still find a way to get guns!” /s

9 Likes

I dont need to lock my car. Its protected with a gun!

13 Likes

We just need more good cars with guns!

10 Likes

How did they know!?!

21 Likes

Florida deputy killed after officer roommate ‘jokingly’ fires gun he thought was unloaded, officials say

So much for the academy.

14 Likes

Also, this “avoidable accident” led to manslaughter charges, but avoidable, intentional shootings of unarmed POC mostly led to this:

Naked Gun Panic GIF

Ok, LEOs…
Jon Stewart Bullshit GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

14 Likes

How long before they find out Officer Halfcocked owed the deceased money…

3 Likes

won’t be “terrorism” until they know who did it :roll_eyes:

12 Likes
12 Likes

The stash included 11 handguns of various calibers, 27 rifles/shotguns, and a Kriss Vector .45 caliber semi-automatic rifle with a high-capacity magazine, which police determined to be an illegal assault rifle. Additionally, they found a 14-round high-capacity handgun magazine. (Images of the stockpile were caught on released body cam footage.)

Police determined that the small armory belonged to Reuven Alonalayoff, 46, of Elmwood Park, who was employed as the hospital’s marketing director at the time. Alonalayoff kept the weapons in an unlocked closet within his office.

On August 7, Secaucus police arrested Alonalayoff on state charges of one count of illegal possession of an assault firearm and two counts of illegal possession of a high-capacity magazine.

At the time, police declined to provide further details on why Alonalayoff brought the weapons to the hospital or what he might have planned to do with them. The police department noted that Alonalayoff was arrested at Newark Liberty International Airport with assistance from the United States Department of Homeland Security Investigations.
—-
Additionally, the department learned that an administrative assistant had at some point entered Alonalayoff’s office while he was away and saw the weapons in the closet because the closet door was left slightly ajar. However, she did not report the firearms to anyone, telling investigators that it was none of her business.

13 Likes

Vernee Watson Reaction GIF by CBS

12 Likes

“I mean, how likely was it that he was going to shoot me?

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

17 Likes

Thank god that there’s no kids in hospitals. Around a small arsenal in an unlocked closet with an open door. :woman_shrugging:

13 Likes

The most recent potential case of sabotage occurred in South Carolina.

Did I miss the fact that this is not just a one-off? The NC might be the most impactful, but there are multiple? And with the “success” of this one, I suspect there will be more.

13 Likes

Do we have a “low-level terrorism” thread, because this should be in a “low-level terrorism” thread.

[The proximity sensors required at electric substations (if the utility is responsible about their assets) do nothing if the “intruder” is a stochastically-inspired wannabe terrorist with a rifle 100 yards away.]

11 Likes

I tried to find a more appropriate thread, but this was as close as i could find. Gods, i pray we will not need a “stochastic terrorism” thread, but it may come to it.

12 Likes