“Responsible Gun Ownership”

For the record, I live in rural Indiana and Amazon, etc. do NOT ring my doorbell, they just leave the package outside the door.

There are more guns than people in Indiana, so it’s probably a wise move.

9 Likes

… um then why are there doorbells :confused:

7 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen the film. It was crap.

3 Likes

Buy hey, it’s more important that people have guns.

2 Likes

Oh, and then there’s this.

3 Likes

But was the gun OK? ( :face_vomiting: )

5 Likes

Who the fuck replied to that threat against children with a laugh emoji? Holy hell, we are so broken.

4 Likes

That twitter account does not seem to exist but a Facebook account does exist. Chris Robbins is listed as the owner and a meteorologist but he hasn’t come forward claiming he was hacked or anything.

The iWeather Facebook page posts crap like this mixed in with the weather so it’s really hard to tell if the guy is real or not. But it’s leaning toward he is real and an ahole.

There are also some disturbing posts with photos of the kid that was shot ringing a doorbell and he keeps saying he knows the chief of police, he might be real and scared.

So I got my 23 & Me results yesterday. Just as I suspected… a hundred bloodlines run through me. Large fraction Cherokee Indian. Another large fraction African. That means I’m a black man lol. I always wondered where my freckles came from. I think it is the Indian/black trying to show. Then comes Irish and many others. I’m proud of my heritage. Turns out, I’m a black Irish Native American. I can’t stop laughing 😂

This means that my ignorant ancestors who owned slaves had no idea that their distant grandson would be part black and Cherokee and become one of the top meteorologists on the planet.

Every journalist gets death threats. It’s so sad. Bring it. I know all the police and the chief in Atlanta/Fulton County. I never thought it would happen to me, but I guess it means I’m a success. My 6 is over there.

2 Likes

Fake or not, somebody either posted or made a fakey…and that person is a real asshole. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It looks like he is a real ahole.

3 Likes

Seems to be raining assholes and he’s seeing repercussions. I wonder if he forecast that?

10 Likes

Police: St. Paul student pistol whipped another student, may have accidentally shot himself

3 Likes

Individuals are now keeping score.

2 Likes

Name checks out.

“The suspect in the incident was positively identified as Michael Myers, 71, of San Jose.”

4 Likes

:confused:

6 Likes

https://www.counterpunch.org/2023/05/05/ammosexual-incels-a-primer/

They’re everywhere—caressing a new Crusader AR-15 in your neighbor’s basement, gripping an old AK-47 on the back of a Taliban truck, operating U.S. military drones while solemnly pledging no-fap, spraying a street, a school, a supermarket, a corner of your community with mass death and eternal sorrow in the name of an almighty erotophobic God.

Who are they, these ammosexual incels multiplying like bacteria in the crevices of our culture, their phallicfirearms in their tiny hands, and why are they so afraid, enraged and ready to burst from their cells, with pistols spurting deadly shots of lead

Ammosexual Incels?

Oh no, here’s a whole other kind of AI to worry about. Oh yes, it is. At least, that’s my professional sexological assessment.

7 Likes

Repression vs sublimation.

8 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes
11 Likes