Hey stupid I’m a veteran sniper.

Not a very clever one, though. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

Shouldn’t have ditched his spotter.

8 Likes
1 Like

:sob:

5 Likes

That novelty syringe is not actually making getting shots any easier. :frowning:

7 Likes

Maybe this is why kids freak out so much when they come to see me?

10 Likes

Also an innovative method of bowling. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Not sure even an adult could swallow those pills, either.

7 Likes

Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

7 Likes

3 Likes

That one thing I will cut some slack on…maybe children’s toys shouldn’t be too easy to swallow. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It seems that at least for this one issue, Republican women are starting to realize they’re not being well-served by their party:

9 Likes

Republican women need to wake the fuck up. The GOP will hurt them, is hurting them, and the only reason they aren’t getting hurt more is because they are useful. But women, all women are on the list for suppression and death. Just because republican women are not in the top 10 doesn’t mean they aren’t on the damned list

It astounds me any woman can vote for the GOP

14 Likes

It’s true, but…also any black man, any gay man, any poor man, any middle class man who might get sick at any point in his life, any man who depends on the environment around us to survive…if it weren’t for people voting against their own interests the GOP would only have votes from sociopathic billionaires.

5 Likes

Oh, I get a lot of republicans (most) vote against their own interest. The women piss me off more because I am a woman. So it feels especially traitorous.

8 Likes

I think the gun laws we just passed in Michigan will address this but for now another 2 year old is dead because of a responsible gun owner.

I saw a comment on Facebook defending the gun saying “like your 2 year old never picked up something they shouldn’t” .

2 Likes

More like

4 Likes

Last week there was a lengthy interview on WDR5 (might still be online) with the doctor who accompanies the GSG9 on missions. She kinda got bored with being just a regular doctor, looked for alternatives, saw the job advert. They were looking for a male doctor. She wrote in. Their response basically was well, if you think you’re up to it… She passed the tests, did the training, and now she’s part of the team. It’s not her job to be first though the door, but she’s close behind, armed and fully qualified to back up the team if necessary.

6 Likes

A man in Lake County, Illinois, who accidentally shot himself while sleeping, has been taken into custody on charges of illegal possession and reckless discharge of a firearm, local officials said.

The man, identified as Mark Dicara of Lake Barrington, grabbed a .357 Magnum revolver in his sleep while dreaming about an intruder entering his home on Monday night, a press release said.

He then fired the revolver and shot himself in the leg, instantly waking up from the dream, it added.

There was no intruder in his house at the time, according to officials.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by IFC

12 Likes

If you look it up on Google Maps, it’s the largest house along that lake, and somehow they’ve managed to keep Street View from filming there. It’s a very high-end gated community…and yet he still ‘needed’ a loaded gun sitting next to him on the bedside table.

Hope he doesn’t have any teenagers sneaking back into the house after curfew.

7 Likes