“Responsible Gun Ownership”

In a thread full of WTF, this is the most WTFiest I have seen yet

Guns. Loaded guns. In a burn barrel. I mean, what could go wrong?

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

It it was a Buddy’s or Lou Malnotti’s, then I could understand the passion. But even fans of the awesome Illitches can’t justify this for Little Ceasars.

3 Likes

foxtv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

8 Likes

they’re s’posed to be “hot-n-ready”, man! says right on the box hot-n-ready!
geeOTdammit, boy! whars mah pie?!!

4 Likes

Meh. Quality outside the original location is…spotty at best. :disappointed: Definitely not worth brandishing and assault charges over.

5 Likes

Yeah. Not my favorite Detroit-style, either, but I used it because it’s the most well-known.

Now I’m hungry for the pie from the local Italian joint near where I grew up…

4 Likes

A Miami man fired his rifle in the air again and again to celebrate Gov. Ron DeSantis’ signing of Florida’s permitless carry law, authorities say.

Police responding to the July shooting then shot him “several times,” putting the man in the hospital, where he was arrested months later.

2 Likes

An Oklahoma judge was arrested in Austin, Texas, last week after authorities say he opened fire on parked vehicles while out driving, striking at least one of them, and intentionally crashed into a woman’s vehicle, telling officers later that she had cut him off.

Brian Lovell, an associate district judge in Garfield County, Oklahoma, was arrested Sept. 11 on a misdemeanor count of reckless driving. A felony count of engaging in deadly conduct with a firearm was forwarded to a grand jury for consideration.

Lovell was released on $10,000 bond and ordered to undergo a mental health evaluation.

3 Likes

“that thar feller is on the fast track to the US supreme court, i tell tou whaat.”
~Hank Hill

7 Likes

Investigators say 39-year-old Larry Lawrence was helping a customer with their groceries, placing bags in the back seat of their vehicle, the department said. The customer’s dog was also in the back seat — along with a .22 rifle — and while Lawrence was petting the dog, something caused the rifle to fire, striking him in the chest, police said.

3 Likes

Now boinged:

4 Likes
3 Likes

US judge strikes down California ban on high-capacity gun magazines | Reuters.

This is a repeat performance for Benitez, who had previously ruled against this law but had his ruling overturned in appeal.

Benitez ruled that “there is no American tradition of limiting ammunition capacity”

This is not only a problem because, for most of US history, there weren’t high-capacity magazines, but also a lie. The 1994 Assault Weapon Ban specifically banned weapons with magazines and ammunition-feeding mechanisms with more than 10 rounds.

11 Likes

There is no American history of outlawing transgender medical care. The Founders expressed zero concerns.

7 Likes
2 Likes

yikes! too close to home for my liking!

2 Likes

… of course he means a tradition from before 1861

3 Likes