“Responsible Gun Ownership”

3 Likes

Some good news from my state today.

9 Likes

The only way to stop a good guy with a hundred guns is a bad guy with a gun?

4 Likes

3 Likes
5 Likes

Cause nothing says home to see family like bringing a gun!

3 Likes

Fascist grandpa just needs a hug pat down and x-ray scan.

6 Likes

The 33rd gun CAUGHT this year. :leftwards_hand:

9 Likes
1 Like

See? The War on ChristmasTM is real.

6 Likes
1 Like

He told police a man he didn’t know confronted him. Then, police said the victim reported the man shot him in the face after he refused to share potato chips with the man.

1 Like

It happened again

2 Likes

And what regulations have they put in place to establish what this militia can and cannot do with their weapons? They were so focused on the second half of the Second Amendment they ignored the first clause.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

[Emphasis added]

With great power there must also come great responsibility.

4 Likes

goddamn, dude claims he had to “stand his ground” and “put down” his kid’s mom.

1 Like

how high wtf GIF

x100

4 Likes

If you shoot someone in the back - you’re not standing- you’re chasing.

5 Likes

Before you even get into “put her down.” Dehumanizing women, gun nuttery, impulse control issues, I suspect he owns a red hat.

7 Likes

As a barely positive note, I’ll report that in Italy a jewellery store owner has just got a 17 years sentence plus 450.000€ restitution to the families for killing two robbers and wounding a third one.

The three had robbed him (with a toy gun) and were fleeing the scene, security cam footage shows him following them out of the store and shooting five bullets, killing two of them.
He tried to shoot one that was already on the ground, but the gun jammed, so he resorted to kicks to his head (the guy died soon after).

Of course, one our flagship politicians says he should have been acquitted.

1 Like

“but the gun jammed”

I guess there are times when having no knowledge of your firearm is a good thing.

1 Like