“Responsible Gun Ownership”

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. My brain was still processing the absolute shit this is.

5 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

Also, where the hell is that shoulder stock going? Is he trying to be a danger to himself as well as others?

6 Likes
2 Likes

11 Likes

PHOTOS: Oven destroyed after Chesterfield resident puts loaded gun inside, turns it on

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/photos-oven-destroyed-after-chesterfield-resident-puts-loaded-gun-inside-turns-it-on/ar-AA1q8AV2

tumblr_inline_oteq30EyPy1qiwgw3_400

10 Likes

Pretty sure I saw that on Mythbusters almost twenty years ago.

4 Likes

Everything old is new again.

5 Likes
5 Likes

via

18 Likes

14 Likes

Kinda screams “i’m the cool dad” :face_vomiting:

7 Likes

second amendment

8 Likes

“Consistent with qualitative research results, these findings suggest that some parents may believe that modeling responsible firearm use negates the need for secure storage,” the authors concluded. “However, it is unknown whether parents’ modeling responsible behavior is associated with a decreased risk of firearm injury.”

Anyone who seriously believes that “I showed her the proper way to handle this thing” will instantly cause her to exhibit responsibility and foresight in future interactions with said thing has absolutely no experience with children.

Signed, one who does.

13 Likes

While I agree with the intended message, it seems to me that cars are increasingly (non-)regulated like guns. My last written or practical driving test was 40 years ago. Health requirements = a basic vision test every 6 years or so. More and more cars are rolling around with expired tags. Uninsured motorists are a standard coverage for most auto insurance policies now.

Maybe your state is different, but where I live, “responsible car ownership” is laughably unenforced.

2 Likes