Restaurant server drags giant lizard out by the tail

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/24/restaurant-server-drags-giant.html

4 Likes

I’d heard they’d been cracking down on immigrants, but I thought the Lizard People generally got a pass.

27 Likes

Did someone say Goanna?

5 Likes

Goanna Goanna Goanna?

12 Likes

The first time was on television. It was being inaugurated President of the United States.

10 Likes

“You! You’re on lizard duty.”
“What? No way, not again”
“It’s either that, or you’re wiping up wallaby poop.”
“Dammit!”

13 Likes

Pretty much everyone I know likes their meat rare. But I insist that the animal stop kicking before I bite into it!

2 Likes

She should’a pulled into the kitchen, thems lizards are good eat’n.

4 Likes

What the fuck? Giant lizards gotta eat too. If you’re gonna run a restaurant you gotta serve folks

5 Likes

I’d’a let him stay. Got him some finger sandwiches.

3 Likes

That thing is soo cute!

I just want to feed it a chihuahua or two.

7 Likes

Lot of small bones. Even Andrew Zimmern doesn’t like lizard. This is a man who will eat the fried gonads of any mammal.

2 Likes

We earned it, too.

8 Likes

I had often heard people make reference to a “lounge lizard” but never knew what they were. Thanks for clearing that up.

5 Likes

Friend of mine worked dining hall in college. One of the jobs was keeping the campus St. Bernard from coming in, or making him leave if he did. (The meal plans were all-you-can-eat, and feeding the dog was strictly forbidden, which did almost nothing to students from doing that.) Hank wasn’t a mean dog, but he was large and stubborn and liked sandwiches.

3 Likes

Other duties as assigned

4 Likes

In Russia Australia, lizard eats YOU

5 Likes

This video needs to be reversed … “Woman walks lizard through restaurant”

4 Likes

“But I have a reservation!! Please let go of my tail! I have a reservation!!!”

6 Likes

So far, nobody’s realized the obvious?

4 Likes