Revengers: Intentional knockoffs of Avengers action figures

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/30/revengers-intentional-knockof.html

5 Likes

I can’t decide which is more unsettling, “Fedora Ron” or “Greg.”

10 Likes

If you click through you’ll find that’s Fedora Ron*

*Ron not included.

5 Likes

10 Likes

No vindicators?

6 Likes

Saw this last week on a friend’s FB feed and it’s been cracking me up since.

1 Like

Even more ominous. Where is he? Is he behind me? I don’t dare look.

2 Likes

This made me think of Bad Horse. Didn’t they ever make action figures of the Evil League of Evil?

EDIT: Why is this so blurry? It’s quite clear on the… yes, there’s a Dr. Horrible wiki.

8 Likes

That really needs the song to go along…

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Dr.Horribles_Sing_Along_Blog-_Bad_Horse.html

4 Likes

“Regular Raccoon” is definitely my kind of action figure

8 Likes

4 Likes

I demand to know when Detective Horse is getting their own movie series. Been under the shadow of Regular Raccoon for way too long.

3 Likes

Just getting through Santa Clarita Diet.

One really never realizes how distinctive Nathan Fillion’s voice is until they see him as a special effect.

I was at, “I know that voice from so many different things, why can’t I place it”. Then I IMDB’d the character name and felt like an idiot I didn’t recognize it.

1 Like

Hm, had never heard of the show. Is it any good?

1 Like

Haven’t seen it myself, but from what I’ve heard from friends and family it’s pretty good. Refreshingly original, one said.

1 Like

I like it so far. Its on Netflix, in its second season. Its from Victor Fresco, the creator of Better Off Ted.

A suburban woman (Drew Barrymore) becoming a flesh eating ghoul and her family adjusting to it. Tim Olyphant plays her husband. He is surprisingly funny.

Just be warned, there are a lot of humorous blood geysers.

2 Likes

I gotta say, my fav is Knighty Knight, with what I assume is his sleeping bag accessory. That’s good accessorizing.

tumblr_lrj67qqPRm1qe9r2fo6_250

Someone pointed me to Happy yesterday.

Not only detective horse, but a blue one no less.

I’ll see myself out, shall I?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.