Reward offered to anyone who can remove the tire around this poor crocodile's neck

Thank you as usual for your insight!

4 Likes

Steve’s widow Terri owns the Australia Zoo, and their two kids work there as well - they have a show on Animal Planet and carry on Steve’s mission - they would actually be perfect candidates to travel to Indonesia, free the croc, and film it for us all to share in the joy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m happy they’ve carried on his legacy. The whole family is awesome. I know in the recent fires, they’ve (meaning the Zoo they run) saved something like 60,000 animals. Wonderful human beings, all.

6 Likes

Use the “Jaws of Death” to get the tire off.

Seriously, is there a sedative dart that works on Crocs? Hook it, dart it, and cut the tire off.

1 Like

Man, the zoo stories I could tell you guys…

The etorphine dart (M99) that went sailing over a railing into the general public area while the zoo was open for business (with enough drug to kill several people or anesthetize one Guar), tigers found playing with a dead bat in the am (and the subsequent positive rabies test on the bat…), etc…

3 Likes

Where’s this guy when we need him?

crocodile-dundee

1 Like

though he chose to not divulge details of the prize.

You freed it, you get to keep it!
A princess, but sorry, she’s in another crocodile.
Now you have a tire!
Second prize, TWO crocodiles!

2 Likes

Bobo! There’s not enough likes in the world for me to give your comments on this one. All the likes!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.