RFK Jr. becomes official pariah after both Trump and Harris say nope

I’m guessing this will just embolden the candidate &/or his campaign

8 Likes

When he showed up with his proposal, at least no-one in either campaign had to ask if he was out of his mind.

6 Likes

Stamps? I wouldn’t trust RFK Jr to be a One-Eyed-Window-Linker.

I really can’t imagine any circumstances in which the Harris Campaign would express any interest in the guy whose brain was so toxic that he killed a beloved comic book character.

I think it is what they call a Kiddie Meal at an off-brand Southern Fried Chicken joint. :thinking:

9 Likes

“The (Vice President) / (Mr. Trump) is willing to offer you the ambassadorship to either Slovenia or Slovakia.”

Nothing against :slovenia: or :slovakia:. I was, in fact, over the Moon when Succession gave a shout out to my ancestry.

4 Likes

Ooo! I got another one…

“When RFK’s people made the request, a spokesperson for the Harris campaign said…”

9 Likes

Is there a Secretary of Conspiracy Theories?

7 Likes

:thinking:

In November 2021, Nekrasova posted to Instagram a photo of herself with Alex Jones, the host of Infowars, and subsequently praised Jones on her podcast Red Scare as “an incredible entertainer”.

The Dirtbag left is totally cringe.

10 Likes

Tankie hipsters from the Lower East Side. Even more cringe than the usual Dirtbag Leftists.

10 Likes

Confusing actual politics with cynical snark since… the 60s? Probably the 60s…

8 Likes

4 Likes

I just never want to hear that voice spewing desperately repulsive BS ever again.

6 Likes

Thanks. Good to know.

4 Likes

I mean, it’s still funny, in light of the stuff with RFK, but she’s not great, sadly.

5 Likes
16 Likes
5 Likes

I had high hopes for this person from the original sailor outfit interview.
bahhhh

2 Likes

If it had just stopped at that… I guess the siren call of fame was just too strong…

6 Likes

It’s like Yojimbo, but the nameless ronin is just really, really icky.

3 Likes

I was shocked to discover that a least a month ago, 3 approved polls rated him as 15% or more.

Sure, polls are inaccurate, and these numbers will decline a lot, but still: how does that happen? Even I personally know several people in Germany and the UK who think this crackpot is in fact the only hope for the US. I’m beginning to think there is a beginning pandemic of that brain worm.

But I have no idea how many votes he could actually attract, of course.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.