RFK Jr. becomes official pariah after both Trump and Harris say nope

Originally published at: RFK Jr. becomes official pariah after both Trump and Harris say nope - Boing Boing

13 Likes

Tell it to the dead baby bear you left in Central Park, RFK!

21 Likes

Well yeah, I too would be concerned about catching brain worms from getting too close to him.

: yikes! :

14 Likes

Nothing Offer GIF

Bored Nothing GIF

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

14 Likes

Harris Campaign: “How much would it cost us to get you to endorse Trump instead?”

26 Likes

I would like to think that this news would be somewhat disillusioning to his small base of true believers and cause him to lose what little support he has (“wait a minute, you were just in this race and using our support as leverage to get yourself a job in either party’s administration??”) but I know that’s not how it works with true believers.

22 Likes

26E8888C-F237-4AD9-891A-D410B876D94C

20 Likes

“I don’t need you guys, I’ll just take my brain worms and roadkill and go home!”

-kicks a rock-

:man_shrugging:

15 Likes

basically RFK Jr. said, I’m going to spoil both sides. And the first one to bring me in, wins.

But I suspect the concerns of actually putting RFK Jr. in the cabinet outweigh any potential upside of bringing in votes from his endorsement.

Like what would you even do with this guy on staff? He doesn’t have much political experience. Sent him on lots of foreign trips and hope he merely embarrasses the administration rather than actually causes any real damage? :person_shrugging:

8 Likes

Seriously? Why damage a campaign or cabinet by trying to attract almost zero votes.

11 Likes

I wish it were zero votes. I’ve got three family members that are pissed that RFK Jr doesn’t have a chance. He attracts conspiracy libertarians like flies to shit.

I tried to turn them on to Vermin Supreme, but they didn’t appreciate my suggestion at all.

16 Likes

I have a nephew who can’t understand why we don’t all love RFK jr. Of course, he’ll be too busy to vote on election day even if he is really registered.

10 Likes

Oohh, don’t underestimate the brain worm vote!

12 Likes

Even better, crickets with worms!

(Not personally upsetting, but parasites are definitely an acquired taste!)

12 Likes

9 Likes

if the palaver is to be accepted, RFKJr will now (or ‘would have’) endorse whichever candidate promises (pinky-swear?) to place him in some high cabinet position. ((i’d humbly suggest some sort of locked cabinet of curiosities)) Now -that’s- the way to place your ethics into the public awareness [eyeskywards emoji]

9 Likes

Who?

12 Likes

No idea. I’ve bearly heard the name.

9 Likes

Kind of surprised Trump didn’t give in, since RFK seems to be only drawing away Trump votes at this point, and endorsing Trump would probably be the only possible endorsement that would do anything (I suspect if he endorsed Harris, he supporters would mostly just end up voting for Trump). I’d guess that Trump, personally, doesn’t like him just for that reason.

5 Likes

Maybe hire him on as Special Assistant Warden at the Colorado Supermax where DonOld will get to spend his golden years.

8 Likes