RFK Jr fumbles again: eyes sneaky blowhard Aaron Rodgers for VP position

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/13/rfk-jr-fumbles-again-eyes-sneaky-blowhard-aaron-rodgers-for-vp-position.html

4 Likes

Given that they were both assassinated, this strikes me as a poor choice of words in either case.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure he’s referring to Bobby Kennedy, aka RFK, as opposed to RFK, Jr, aka WTF.

11 Likes

Rodgers seems like the perfect running mate for RFK Jr. The only thing that would make him more perfect if he was also trading on his dead father’s good name.

3 Likes

So, all the same stuff RFKjr loves. Perfect match! Both hopeless idiots, but idiotic in the same way!

8 Likes

Well, that tears it, RFK Jr is running against 45, not against Biden.

recap bachelorette GIF

12 Likes

He wouldn’t be the first sports star to be a leader of a country.

I’d be more worried about Trump picking a sportsball player for his running mate though.

1 Like

Yeah, this is not going to happen. Rodgers is far too much of an egotist to sacrifice what will be one of his last seasons to campaign with a guaranteed loser (other than the Jets). After his injury last year ended his season after 40 seconds, he is absolutely dying to prove all of his doubters wrong, even though all of the doubts are based entirely on his past behaviors. Plus he would be walking away from $38 million this year.

It’s cute that RFK Jr thinks he actually believes in something, though.

4 Likes

9 Likes
4 Likes

Good Game Handshake GIF by Gaming GIFs

2 Likes

He is also a Sandy Hook massacre denier, a complete piece of shit in every way possible.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.