Richard Spencer's running out of places to spew his bigoted blather

Freeze peach nut that I am, I get nervous whenever I hear about anyone being completely denied a platform… but that nervousness goes away when I see that they’ve been kicked out for advocating violence, especially when the violence is for really stupid and/or self-serving reasons.

Good call, GoDaddy. You cannot hope to kill this beast, but you wounded it. Thanks.

4 Likes

It is good! Yay for GoDaddy folks being against inciting violent hatred! Fuck off, Nazis!!

But won’t it be more challenging to track and interrupt what he and his cronies are up to if their online activity is less visible/accessible?

I have no problem with a private company telling him to go pound sand. I wouldn’t let him spew that shit at my garden party either.

6 Likes

Low-life spammers always found another place to go to for hosting and domain registration, in spite of the collateral damage they caused to the host’s IP addresses on blocklists.

I’d expect that Spencer will always be able to find some nth tier registrar for his domain.

3 Likes

hough this European supremecist is banned from entering all 26 countries in the Shengen agreement.
Pity, I was going to suggest that he set up in Germany.

2 Likes

Come to think it, spammers routinely get their domains bounced due to violations of Terms of Service. They always complain that it violates their freeze peach, but no one else gives a rat’s ass, especially the courts.

Why should anyone care when Richard Spencer also gets bounced for ToS violations? Is it the special exemption for racists and Nazis again?

3 Likes

That combines three of my favorite things:

1. Classic Doctor Who
  2. Cute kiss offs
  3. Profanity directed against assholes
6 Likes

I give unto thee: https://twitter.com/swear_who a never ending fount.

e.g.:

5 Likes

Words fail me in reaction:

3 Likes

In Germany large parts of his speech are unlawful.
So yes, pity. I would have liked your suggestion.

I dislike GoDaddy slightly less right now.

1 Like

There’s the similar Swear Trek as well, also coming up with classic sci-fi ways of telling fascists to fuck off:

2 Likes

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Halte_Deine_Umwelt_sauber.svg

1 Like

Again, my reaction is best expressed in anime gif form.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.