Rick Dalton, the fictional character from Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, has died

Originally published at: Rick Dalton, the fictional character from Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, has died | Boing Boing

4 Likes

He was still married to Francesca, I see. Good for them.

6 Likes

Francesca must have been so proud of him.

2 Likes

We are saddened by the news of the passing of actor Rick Dalton, best known for his roles in the hit TV series Bounty Law and The Fireman trilogy.

I kind of think Dalton would have been better remembered as the guy who took on Manson’s cult with a flamethrower and prevented Sharon Tate’s murder than a couple of TV shows and movies he was in, but whatever.

4 Likes

I guess in that alternate universe no one would have known Sharon was in danger… it was more like an insane home break in at Dalton’s house by some possibly drugged out hippes? I guess they saved Francesca’s life at least. Wonder what happened to Manson himself in that timeline?

3 Likes

Ha! I read the book before I saw the movie and the book ending was much different. I was caught off guard when I finally saw the film and the ending featured murderous hippies and a flamethrower.

4 Likes

… who’s Manson? I thought all hippies were just one cult, of not having a job? And you must have watched too much 14 Fists of McClusky… taking on a cult with a flamethrower! hahaha. Good one.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.