Right-wing troll complains about how hard he has it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/09/right-wing-troll-complains-abo.html

6 Likes

66 Likes

“Everyone is hitting a wall. There’s no future to Telegram for social media refugees if this is the best it gets.”

te13nor

48 Likes

no future to Telegram for social media refugees

“Boo-fucking-hoo, you alt-right nativist asshole.”
–Actual refugees, presumably

44 Likes

And here I am playing the world’s tiniest swastika shaped violin for him.

39 Likes

Thoughts and prayers

73 Likes

Impotent, petulant Milo tears. Delicious.

21 Likes

Ghstbust%20job%20qualification%20food%20service

28 Likes

It’s hard to empathize with someone who has brought like 99% of their misery on themselves.

38 Likes

Its impossible to empathize with someone who wants to bring misery to everyone else.

54 Likes

Hard to empathize with someone who’s only real motivation is being a shitlord for the luz all the time.

I can get being a shitlord part time. It’s good entertainment, I do it sometimes. But to have that be your whole personality is just pathetic abd shows a real lack of character.

36 Likes

This is the sort of wall to keep out refugees that I can get behind.

31 Likes

Milo is finally contributing something productive in this debate, by showing everyone how effective de-platforming right-wing populists is.

67 Likes

It might be possible to euthanize someone who wants to be put out of his misery. /sarcasm

7 Likes

So, am I the only one who sees the irony in Vice writing an article about Milo complaining about how he’s not reaching a wider audience?

17 Likes

Every single story about this asshole should have a banner across the top saying “DE-PLATFORMING WORKS AND HERE’S HOW WE KNOW.”

28 Likes

9 Likes

32 Likes

Thing is, he’s an actual immigrant. First generation, not “of immigrant stock”. How do his alt-right fanclub square that circle?

Same with Sebastian Gorka. It’s almost as though these people classify immigrants as “good” or “bad” according to some mysterious criterion. If only we could figure out what it was …

39 Likes

It couldn’t happen to a more deserving dirt bag. <3

13 Likes