Right-wing troll complains about how hard he has it

Something, something, shithole countries… Rinse & repeat for proper brainwashing.

9 Likes

Skin tone

5 Likes

yum milo, i love malted chocolate milks.
hate what nestle corp does though

3 Likes

I think this is more like the Milo being discussed here

12 Likes

6 Likes

I didn’t think it would get better but it keeps getting better.

19 Likes

tenor

Honestly, it’s more like 150%, because he’s created a lot of misery that should be on him, but he’s somehow managed to avoid it.

16 Likes

Here ya go, Milo:

12 Likes

Trump May revoke his visa and deport him.

12 Likes

t3dLl0TGHCxTG|nullxnull

8 Likes

::returns from driving trollies old white men on quillette::
Can confirm.

11 Likes

The thing is, it wasn’t always. The KKK, for example, used to be very anti-Catholic. SheiffFatman is right (whether or not he meant to be) that the dividing line is permanently mysterious to outsiders. There is no consistent ideology from fascists - it’s always about what divisions they can create conveniently at the moment to build followers.

14 Likes

They’re not a direct continuation of the Know Nothings, but they did start from the same nativist/racist space of the day, so that’s not surprising.

9 Likes

Stop helping the bastard :kissing:

3 Likes

Just pointing out that I gave you the 50th ‘like’…and was very happy to do it!

6 Likes

16 Likes

Sarah Palin is becoming single and I am sure Milo is looking for a beard

11 Likes

England’s not sending its best. They’re sending smarmy dickwads. They’re sending their child rapist advocates. And some, I assume, are good people.

15 Likes

Hit the nail on the head. That is the central problem of fascism, what makes it so hard to define and therefore to combat. At its’ core it is irrational; fascism wages war on reason and the truth itself. Everything else aside, that is what makes Trumpism a fascist movement.

10 Likes