Right-wing troll complains about how hard he has it

It is one of the traits of fascism

http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf

12 Likes

Is Telegram any good for secure communications or is it some backdoor ridden stateware?

Telegram is excellent for secure messaging. End to end encryption, with a voice chat setup, and it even has private chats you can setup that have no record on the Telegram servers and can be deleted by any of the participating parties.

It’s a bit like Discord, but with better security.

4 Likes

It’s almost as though these people classify immigrants as “good” or “bad” according to some mysterious criterion.

I think it’s pretty obvious what their criteria is.

1 Like
6 Likes

I can’t qwhite make it out myself.

7 Likes

Where are the tiny violin gifs??
There. Fixed it for you.

1 Like

Only 99%. You’re too generous

No amount of :frowning_face: emoji would be enough to express my immense despair at this man’s plight. No amount. :frowning_face:

/s

Well, it’d been even nicer if it’d happened to Trump and prevented his election.

1 Like

That was an excellent read. Thank you so much for that.

3 Likes

b7dbed40e7ff8ffea8d2d47ee0a9b669

8 Likes

Man, I don’t know. The fact this asshat can’t find an audience pretty much has me sold on Telegram over the other easy-for-fascists-to-proliferate social platforms.

5 Likes

I’ve never seen this (bowel) movement referred to as a market before, though when you think about it, they are just marketing themselves as a particularly repulsive form of glossolalia.

1 Like

fw

Honestly though, whatever guidance counselor or Dad’s-friend-at-a-party is telling them that the real careers are in right-wing trolling needs to lose their position, honorary or otherwise. Who thinks this is a job they are owed? especially when half that job is trolling people who are genuinely and legitimately asking for the state to keep them afloat…

2 Likes

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – for ever.”
“How much does the boot get paid?”
“No, the boot is a metaphor for the oppression caused by systemic…”
“Will there be an employee relaxation room?”

9 Likes

I’d like to imagine the wall he’s talking about hitting him in the face. Hard, and repeatedly.

1 Like

Two are probably enough, since his plight is based on unrequited love for himself.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.